What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Embarrassing moment

My most embarrassing moment :oops: happened not long ago in a night club when I was very under the influence of a few(too many) mudslides.I was picked up by a guy who looked alot like Ian Throrpe.I had to tell him I was a virgin Lesbian to get rid of him(It was either that or chew off his arm.) :shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lets see, virgin lesbian, and he looked like Ian Thorpe

interresting............................

sportive cupid

Referee
Gemini,that must have been terrible for you :cry: I can't imagine the humiliation you felt the next morning.Hope your friends never find out

~bedsy~

First Grade
When i went on Romper Room I said I had a little sister named Carley.
In actual fact I have a little Borther named Carl.
Mum will pull tis tape out when ever she gets the opportunity, to show everyone and anyone who comes in the house. :oops:

Freddo

Juniors
romper room thats classic i remember when i was a kid and on that show. how many kids growing up in newcastle were on that show. it was gold with miss kim and big dog

~bedsy~

First Grade
Freddo said:
romper room thats classic i remember when i was a kid and on that show. how many kids growing up in newcastle were on that show. it was gold with miss kim and big dog
Well mum had to book us in when we were born as there were so many kids that wanted to be on that show.
I had the best time... we got to read my cat likes to hide in boxes :lol: I still remember how most of it goes too.

KulaShaker

Juniors
bedsy said:
Freddo said:
Well mum had to book us in when we were born as there were so many kids that wanted to be on that show.
I had the best time... we got to read my cat likes to hide in boxes :lol: I still remember how most of it goes too.

My brother made mum put him on Romper Room. He ruined the whole show though, 'cos when he saw Big Dog, he started wailing. He was 2 so I would have been about 5.. but the good thing was, the producers gave me a plush Big Dog, and my brother just got some certificate saying "I was on Romper Room!"

fosie

Juniors
Mine all happen round guys..... :lol:
I was talkin to a guy friends and mum wanted me to get off so she picked up the other fone and started dialling. :lol: ...yeah i got teased from him.

Walkin down the street in tragic wear and the hot guy comes out :x