What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated figure in RL?

Most hated three people in RL

• Total voters

fowlster

Juniors
Ribot is a deadset deadshit ... can't believe he's not streets ahead.

1. Ribot
2. Bourbon Beccy
3. Thaiday the cat

roarr

Juniors
Is ennis not on the list cause he's injured and that rules him out. f**k i hate that guy.

Pigskin

Juniors
where are Quayle and Arthurson ?

Queenslanders would have voted for them en masse

Rebecca Wilson ... must be a Sydney thing ... she probably wants to rationalise the Sydney landscape with regard to the number of teams ... how shocking :shock:

Oink !

Mr Fourex

Bench
imagesqtbnANd9GcQHNqawPcPE5YBVF3Iav.jpg

This merkin needs more votes

VOTE1 Ray Hadley

Matt23

Staff member
Rebecca Wilson ... must be a Sydney thing ... she probably wants to rationalise the Sydney landscape with regard to the number of teams ... how shocking :shock:
Has more to do with her sticking the boot into rugby league whenever possible (lets all thank Robert Lui for giving her more ammo)I think we just found another of Mr Fourex's accounts

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
tbf i dont mind any of the players of opposition teams its A@@holes like Ribot DUI and other pricks who stick the boot into league that i reckon need my disgust

juro

Bench
I gave my first vote to Rothfield... but then he is always happy to get a click and doesn't give a rats what he needs to do to get it.

Other votes went to Wilson and Hadley. While they are probably just as bad, I haven't listened to or read their bile for many years. Rothfield is harder to avoid...

Latest posts