What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated figure in RL?

Most hated three people in RL

• Total voters

Danny-Boy

Juniors
The only person I hate on that list is Rebecca Wilson, and it doesn't surprise me she is leading the poll by a fair margin..

ellskimore

Juniors
Hodges is in great form. First name I thought of when I saw the title, and rightfully earns his place in the poll.
Rebecca Wilson and Rothfield join him in a contested field. I am personally interested to see who comes out on top between Gallop and Gould. A future thread placing them in a head-to-head would be interesting.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Rebecca Wilson - Biggest condescending whining bitching arrogant stuck up booze soaked whore-bag in Christendom ( Thats just off the top of my head )

Gallop - cus he is Wilsons mate and the fact that he seems to make any problem worse

Laurie Daley - just shits me
and honourable mentions to Ribot and Weidler

seaeagle sam

hodges. wilson and gould.

Thought about poor ol rothfield, he may be cutie and usually wrong but he does often show he is passionate about the game

Brutus

Referee
News LTD and their little "crew".

Our game has been milked to high heaven for the past 15 years.

Brutus

Referee
Where are all the Queensland gimps defending wilson? She is one of yours you know.

She's got Victorian blood though. Both of her parents were Victorians.

Has anyone seen her brother Jim Wilson have a rant on Sky News??

It's dead set like watching her whine on. They are a so alike.

Their mongish Queensland accent sticks out.

ceagle

Bench
No doubt DUI Becky is reading this thread, I expect her up and coming article to be her worst one yet.

Mr Saab

Referee
Has anyone seen her brother Jim Wilson have a rant on Sky News??

It's dead set like watching her whine on. They are a so alike.

Their mongish Queensland accent sticks out.

They are painful to listen to at any time and i have seen them on Sportsline. Ch7 Sunrise show love having them on and giving it to league.

ceagle

Bench
They are painful to listen to at any time and i have seen them on Sportsline. Ch7 Sunrise show love having them on and giving it to league.
f**k Sunrise. They always have their hidden agendas against the NRL whilst they let every f**kin man and his dog know about their love for fumbleball.

Latest posts