What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
preston campbell

f*cking goody two shoes.

it's an act.

the merkin wouldn't sign a football for me when i doorknocked him 10pm the day after the titans were bundled out of the finals last year.

what a douche.

10pm...I would'nt either.

You can add him to my list though...overated.

Also:

John Sutton - overated
Fuifui Moimoi - overated
Robbie Farah - Whinger.

Apey

Staff member
I'm surprised that Hodges isn't on more lists. Anyway..

Hodges - f**kwit
Watts - niggly f**kwit, even prior to his latest incident, hated him at the Cowboys

Kaufusi & Tolar from the Knights for obvious reasons

Thurston - generally just annoys the shit out of me

Campese - I hate his grin & just his face in general

Constraint

Juniors
Gibbs - can't stand him. any time i'm feeling down for whatever reason, i just watch the clip of O'Meley trampling right over the top of him, and the world's a rosy place once more
Sandow - glad he's improving, but i swear no team with him in it will ever win a premiership. happy to eat my words but it ain't gonna happen
Hodges - check youtube for any clip containing hodges ever if unsure why
Thaiday - apparently being 10th man into a scuffle and blindsiding randoms makes you the big man
Matai - as lame as it sounds, 'Catai' is a pretty apt nickname
Mortimer - gtf out of nrl, don't ever talk to the media again until you're 1/10000th of the player your father was. is 'no comment' really that hard to pull off?
Robson - useless excuse for a halfback. parra deserves so much better
Tahu - apparently he's the only one who's ever had issues before. and of course it'd be far too difficult an ask to train while in that frame of mind, but just fine to play nrl quality football at the end of it.
Bird - douche to the core
Gallen - love his play most of the time but god is he a jackass

Last edited:

2010Dragons

Bench
Matei: Cheap shot merchant...can't tackle always wants to blind side player...dirty player.

Gallen: racist redneck bogan...another cheap shot merchant....dirty player.

Hayne: Media darling, train, plane, complain....bang HEADBUTT...dirty player.

Idris: Overrated. His pig tales and man boobs image annoys me. runs like a camel.

Pearce: Overated and riding his dad's surname. His dad was my school teacher and a very good player and a brillant teacher.

Sandow : the one and only Rock Star, ever time he scores he has to look at the big at the screen. Dirty player.

Watmough: "whatNOW! " thick as two bricks....dirty player always whinging to the referees

D Taylor: Big body, small heart syndrome...runs at small guys but goes missing in action when the forwards hit him. Throwing the ball at a player after you score is pure idiot class.

Anasta: Whinge, whinge whinge...This guy has not stop crying since he came out of the birth canel.

John Hoppawate: dirty player and dirty fingers. poking his fingers up players ar$e.....dumb.

Last edited:

fred95

Juniors
:lol: was about to predict and post your list and i was 100% right :lol:
Me too, on what grounds does he contnually spew hatred from his mouth against Pearce, it's like some sort of personal vendetta that's been going on for years, It did'nt really surprise me that Pearce is the only player he chose, with so many more deserving characters in the NRL. Weird.

gregstar

Referee
darren lockyer.

enough said.

the guy is an overrated nice person who thinks his sh*t doesn't stink.

he has collected all the accolades courtesy of the hard work of others.

even his voice indicates this. throat injury my arse. it's embarrassment. the turd doesn't want to be heard.

Bird - the way he is milking penalties and over reacting everytime he is tackled. But I would like to see him in a Blues jumper.

RedVDave

First Grade

4. Tim Moltzen: Don't get me started.

5. Anthony Quinn: Trys to be like Billy Slater ...without the talent of course.

8. Jason Ryles: Don't care about him anymore but when he was at Saints overatted, over payed, stupid penalites and ridiculous flick passes the list goes on.

10. Bryan Norrie: Shook Ryles hand once and became just like him, although he has improved.

12. Chris Houston: Pronounces his name house-ton should be pronounced Hughes-ton.

13. Liam Fulton: Thinks he is funny and a good footballer the good footballer part is funny.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Gorden Tallis - can't even spell his own first name. Dribbler of the highest order.

Any "journalist" who works for the Daily Telucrap.

John Ribot - bent over, shone a light up his own arse, and discovered a Vision for Rugby League in Australia that damn near killed it.

2010Dragons

Bench
8. Jason Ryles: Don't care about him anymore but when he was at Saints overatted, over payed, stupid penalites and ridiculous flick passes the list goes on.

I would NOT feed this guy!!! He is a nightmare from the past.
Why we let Luke baily go and kept this idiot I will never understand.
Note to Roosters: If you ever want to lose a game. just play dumb arse Ryles for 80 minutes.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Note to Roosters: If you ever want to lose a game. just play dumb arse Ryles for 80 minutes.

technically, if you played just about any front rower for 80 minutes, there would be a high probability that you would lose the game..

the modern front rower is designed for short, sharp, powerful spurts of anerobic exertion, which is why an effective bench with a strong prop rotation on it is essential to winning games...

of cousre, as we found when you have ryles on the field during the 84th minute of play, that's a guaranteed loss too..

Meth

Staff member
No (current) Warriors' players mentioned in this thread. I would have thought Maloney would have rated a mention

redvscotty

First Grade
I like it how players can be hated for beating up their girlfriends and on the exact same page someone is hated for having a big chin :s

sting

Bench
I probably only hate Sandow and that ugly red bearded thing from the titans.

It's hard to have much hate when you're a saints fan

Latest posts