What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

Most Hated Player

• Mick Crocker

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Justin Hodges

Votes: 58 37.4%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • Braith Anasta

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • David Fa'alago

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Steve Price

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Brett Finch

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ennis: Grub
Sandow: reminds me of the kid at school who hangs around the cool kids, and tries to showpony at times but has absolutely no skill
Thurston: Massive sook who is embarrassing to watch. I still can't believe nobody has the balls to bin him fos dissent.
Masoe: Takes a huge dive whenever someone touches him as he gets up to play the ball
Taylor: Tool
Ferguson: Even bigger tool
Watmough: Grub
Bird: I hate how he rolls his eyes back, sticks his tongue out and throws his head back whenever someone gets near his neck in a tackle, plus he's a tosser off the field
Thaiday: 5th man in grub
Inglis: Bashes his missus and has 0 integrity. I've sensed a rat in him for a long time (I cringed when he was put in that ad with Stewart). Give him 2 years he'll do a Scummy Bill or a cutie.

dogslife

Coach
Lockyer - The media in Brisbane made me hate him, I really don't give a f**k what king lockyer had for breakfast you twats! Best player in the world... My anus

Matai - Scumbag, sore shoulder having skirt

Sandow - Cheap shot merchant, still can't tackle

Dave Taylor - Myth

Tahu - Where to start?

Bryce Gibbs - Having a dig at a bloke because of his religion... REALLY!?

Anyone who plays for the Broncos - See Lockyer

Honourable mention: Bruno Cullen - f**kWIT!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Hayne - 'Many males in various animal species employ butting during courtship' guess he's just a androtop then
Anasta - Whinge whinge whinge
Slater - Dirty player
Ennis - Grub who gloats about it
Farah - Idiot
Idris - Over-rated pansy. All the articles in the papers on the weekend made me want to spew. Handed the Kiwi's a set in front of the line after that dropped ball, not to mention the tackle on Nightingale pfft
Gallen - 'Lets flop on players and get the extra tackle stats'
A. MacDougall - Has massive wraps on himself
Watmough - Disrespectful
Bird - Texted his mate and told him to take blame for something he had done? Lied to Police? Not to mention all the dirty sh*t he used to get up to on the field. Shouldn't still be playing NRL

northwest9

Juniors
4. Tim Moltzen: Don't get me started.

ok

5. Anthony Quinn: Trys to be like Billy Slater ...without the talent of course.

fair enough, i can cop that

8. Jason Ryles: Don't care about him anymore but when he was at Saints overatted, over payed, stupid penalites and ridiculous flick passes the list goes on.

fair enough

10. Bryan Norrie: Shook Ryles hand once and became just like him, although he has improved.

plays like ryles?? huh? :?

12. Chris Houston: Pronounces his name house-ton should be pronounced Hughes-ton.

i thought you were going to say it was because he is shit and regulalry talked up by commentators? cause id belive that :lol:

13. Liam Fulton: Thinks he is funny and a good footballer the good footballer part is funny.

its easier to laugh at him, than with him i suppose

_Johnsy

Referee
Soward
Creagh
B.Morris
Boyd
Gasnier
Cooper
Sandow
Weyman
Young
Beau Scott
Ennis

Still hurting from the anal pummeling you copped last October. :lol::lol:

Thaiday - weak merking 25th man into a fight.
Hodges - Carrying on like a hero, if you really wanted to belt someone in SOO3. Just walk over and do it, don't ask them to step to the side. He just cannot get the shyte out of his game.
Slater - Biggest cat to have played the game, stomping on payers faces, wont throw punches until a player is held by his team mates.
Sandow - Carrying the worlds biggest chip on his shoulder + a grub deluxe.
Inglis - No integrity whatsoever. if you want to go for the $$$ Just say I want to secure my future. Having the gall to turn your back on your state. Grow a backbone woman basher.
Bird - man enough to belt a woman but not man enough to cop punishment on the chin or tell the truth.
Dave Taylor - only running at little men, now adding throwing the ball into opposing players after he has scored a try. Stay classy ugg.
Tahu - Has the hide to claim he was the subject of racists comments and demands an apology. Then tells us he wants to be a role model for his children, a matter of months later he then goes and racially abuses a young Koori kid, f**king whingeing hypocrite.
Ennis - well he is ennis.
Hayne - How dare anyone tackle him, or not kick the ball directly to him.
Tallis - weak merkin, sat out a portion of his contract after being "assisted" by the thoroughbreds.
Melbourne - A club that never has had, or ever will have integrity. Absolute scum franchise, they'll never be considered a football club by me.
Brisbane - constant whingeing, fuelled by the Bronco mail, also assisted by the thoroughbreds. False dynasty IMO.

I am sure I have left a few off.

_Johnsy

Referee
Late addition Scott Prince. I had no idea how much he whinges and complains to/at the refs until this year. Just play the f**king game you sook.

diddi kong

Juniors
1. Hayne - Ego, dirty and acts as if he's jesus
2. Boyd - dunno what it is, i just hate him
3. Tahu - owes half of what he is to joey
4. Croker - overrated, never passes, runs straight to the sideline every play
5. Quinn - prick, thinks he's amazing
6. Soward - that little chode, every time he scrunches his face up i just wanna kill him
7. Walsh - really tough except when he has to defend
9. Tongue - The talismanic figure who never does anything
11. Bird - needs no introduction
12. Scott (beau) - loves a cheap shot
13. Blair - Overrated, Hitman who never puts hits on

Honourable mentions - thurston and gallen would be in this last year, turned it around. and props

SDM

First Grade
Steve Price - undercover grub
Hodges - moron
Slater - hasn't got a neck
Messenger - black and white midget
Judas Lyon
$BW
Fatty Mateo - fat lazy sook

Pigskin

Juniors
hmmm lets see

Loudstrat
Hutty

oh ... wait a sec, you said players

well in that case

*anybody with any inclination to think happy thoughts about AFL
*1-17 in sky blue jerseys plus the coach ... more hatred than i can express in type
*the entire state of NSW
*pretty much all Manly players
*lots of Roosters
*Quayle, and especially Arko
*anybody pro the ARL
*pretty much anybody who played for Valleys in the 70's and 80's
*Benny Elias
*Jonathon Thurston
*The Gold Coast Titans - can we move them slightly South geographically ?

Thats all that come to mind, there is unquestionably a lot more ... but i have to go degrease our rangehood

Oink !

_Johnsy

Referee
Some bloody gorgeous spots not too far over the border. Try brunswick heads if you have not already, possibly the best coastal town & greatest pub in the universe.

Knightmare

Coach
Still hurting from the anal pummeling you copped last October. :lol::lol:

Thaiday - weak merking 25th man into a fight.
Hodges - Carrying on like a hero, if you really wanted to belt someone in SOO3. Just walk over and do it, don't ask them to step to the side. He just cannot get the shyte out of his game.
Slater - Biggest cat to have played the game, stomping on payers faces, wont throw punches until a player is held by his team mates.
Sandow - Carrying the worlds biggest chip on his shoulder + a grub deluxe.
Inglis - No integrity whatsoever. if you want to go for the $$$ Just say I want to secure my future. Having the gall to turn your back on your state. Grow a backbone woman basher.
Bird - man enough to belt a woman but not man enough to cop punishment on the chin or tell the truth.
Dave Taylor - only running at little men, now adding throwing the ball into opposing players after he has scored a try. Stay classy ugg.
Tahu - Has the hide to claim he was the subject of racists comments and demands an apology. Then tells us he wants to be a role model for his children, a matter of months later he then goes and racially abuses a young Koori kid, f**king whingeing hypocrite.
Ennis - well he is ennis.
Hayne - How dare anyone tackle him, or not kick the ball directly to him.
Tallis - weak merkin, sat out a portion of his contract after being "assisted" by the thoroughbreds.
Melbourne - A club that never has had, or ever will have integrity. Absolute scum franchise, they'll never be considered a football club by me.
Brisbane - constant whingeing, fuelled by the Bronco mail, also assisted by the thoroughbreds. False dynasty IMO.

I am sure I have left a few off.

Geoff Toovey?
John Hopoate?
Andrew Gee?
Chris Close?
Brett Finch?
Benny Elias?

Other than that, best list so far and 100% spot on!

Latest posts