What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOST HATED PLAYER.....

Most Hated Player!

• Total voters

CC_Eagle

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
AJ said:
m0j0 said:
Hey, where's Hoppa?
Out of this list - Hancock by far. Couldn't stand that greasy-haired so and so.
Tallis - Not a big fan, but I know a couple of people that have met him and they say he's a nice guy, so I'll take their word for it.
Anasta - Too much of a mummy's boy to be hated.
Kimmorley - Went to school with him. Was friends with his brother (Craig) and got along with Brett well.
Lewis - Although a Queenslander, he is a legend.
Lamb - Made me laugh once (kicks a field goal from 50 metres to lose a game by only one instead of two :lol: )
Price - Who could hate him?

BEARS ARE DEAD PAL! GORRRRNNNNN! KAPUT!
Get f***ed AJ, take a leaf out of t-ba's book on actually being a decent Manly supporter.

Take a leaf out of the book called reality and admit defeat! BEARS ARE GOOOOONE!!! :lol: :lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Hate is a word I don't like to use but.......

I hate George Dubbyah Bush, and the bludging Royal Family.

But with league players I like to use dislike...... well the ones I like to see get snotted or deserve to get snotted.....or should be lined up to get snotted.

Chris Walker well he's up there
Hodges deserves a big vote one.
Tesshu Hill gets a vote too.

Cheers
Quigs

hitman82

Bench
Braith Amasterbata
I haven't been a league fan long enough to hate some of the others though, and Braith is such a smarmy little cat.

djspook23

Juniors
Igor said:
Hancock, league's No.1 CAT! :evil:

couldnt agree more - he was like an epileptic octopus on a merry go round - he went round in circles so much if he had run faster i reckon he would have run up his own a r s e !

only just ahead of (i hate to say it cuz he played for us) supercat ribot - the ultimate off field cat

djspook23

Juniors
hitman82 said:
Braith Amasterbata
I haven't been a league fan long enough to hate some of the others though, and Braith is such a smarmy little cat.

lmao - nicely put! i like it!

djspook23

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
What happend to Tezza?

your gummy centres (whoever they are ? ) will be terry hill's biatches by 5pm this sunday - they will be able to join toopi in tezza's biatch harem!!

Latest posts