What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Players vs Most Loved Players

*Sandy*

First Grade
You can't help yourself can you kris man, this has nothing to do with you, yet you can't help involving yourself, so you must be the one who is all worked up. Stop trying to change what I have written to suit yourself.

simostorm

Bench
Bullrider wrote:
Gothebears bloke didnt you see the hit Billy put on Lockyer when Brisbane played Storm in the semis.
This clown thinks slaters over rated but he thinks Harriosn should be playing for australia.
Ashley Harrison has nothing on Dallas Johnson, Norton, Grimaldi, Waterhouse,
Timmins, Sattler, Ricketson, Croker, Bailey.
His got a long way to go before he makes the Aussie side. :lol:
However Slater was already picked, but he pulled out,
theres no doubt that Slater is the best fullback in the world at this time.
Just ask Fatty and Sterlo. ;-)

Red Bear

Referee
simostorm said:
Bullrider wrote:
Gothebears bloke didnt you see the hit Billy put on Lockyer when Brisbane played Storm in the semis.
This clown thinks slaters over rated but he thinks Harriosn should be playing for australia.
Ashley Harrison has nothing on Dallas Johnson, Norton, Grimaldi, Waterhouse,
Timmins, Sattler, Ricketson, Croker, Bailey.
His got a long way to go before he makes the Aussie side. :lol:
However Slater was already picked, but he pulled out,
theres no doubt that Slater is the best fullback in the world at this time.
Just ask Fatty and Sterlo. ;-)
Ok then, i'll take back Harrison playing Australia. But Harrison is better than johnson norton grimaldi sattler crocker phil f**ken baily easy. Do you watch any South Sydney Games???
I still think slater is over rated - Wingers better than him(if you want me to go past fullback better than him) include lewis, rooney sing luke macdougal and probly more.

simostorm

Bench
Yeah, I do watch Souths games they are my second fav team, I watched about 10 of them this season, I think hes a good player, but not as good as you state, and I do beleive that those players I mentioned are better then him speacially Dallas Johnson, in fact you will probally see him play for Qld next season, he has been mentioned a few times at playing SoO next year which goes to show he's in the picking order before Harrison.

MadDogMason

Juniors
HATE
All Roosters and GUS GOULD
Ben Kennedy
Stuart Kelly

LOVE
Sonny Bill Williams
Luke Priddis
Matt Orford
Billy Slater
Willie Mason
Matt Bowen
Steve Price And
Ruben Wiki
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Hate

Karmichael Hunt ( Turned down da kiwis da loser)
Michael Crocker(hot head!!! needs to calm down )
Chris Walker(see crocker)
Ricketson (take the punishment and move on)
Hodges
Grimaldi

Love

ALL DA WARRIORS(Past/Present/Future)
SBW(awesome player!!!, champ guy as well.......whoever said hes got a gay voice is a twig)
Hindmarsh
Fitzgibbon
Benji Marshall
Hair Bears
Gary Tupou
Lockyer
Croker
Kidwell
Slater
Orford
Phil Bailey
Rauhihi