What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Improved Forummer of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Most Improved Forummer of the Year

Open to all LU forum members to nominate who you think is the the most Improved F7s Forummer of the Year.

The list will be forwarded to referees for a vote.

Voting closes Saturday 12th November at midnight.

Please place your nominations in this thread.

Cheers.

nibbs

Bench
i'd like to nominate weasel (nalin). he's come on leaps and bounds this season

Raider_69

Post Whore
Id like to nominate I Bleed Green from the Raiders

Also Dilmah from the lions has gone from strength to strength throughout the season, started off solidly and by seasons out was a certifiable big gun for them

greeneyed

First Grade
I would actually like to nominate our Raiders captain, R69, as most improved. He not only put an enormous effort into organising the team, but lifting his own articles to top scorers.

thickos

First Grade
I also nominate Raider_69, it was really incredible to see his articles go from strength to strength each week - very committed to the competition and a fantastic organiser.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Two big improvers for mine...

In the Eels' camp, filthy_spammers stood out:
filthy_spammers started off slowly with a relatively low score but then improved with two POTM awards and after six games, had an excellent average of 89.34.

In the Pirates' camp, half:
I also nominate half who stood out, playing every match on offer. A mammoth 14 games and more than anyone else in the 2005 comp. But more than that, he showed a big improvement on the scoreboard compared to 2004 including being honoured with the coveted League Unlimited Keyring award in the Grand Final.
half 2004 (6 matches) average 82.84
half 2005 (14 matches) average 87.64

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Go 1eyed... was a privelege to play along-side him. For the record, he followed up an 83 & 84 with a 96, 95 & 92.

As an Eels insider, I can also add that he finished off the year with a lot of passion... very reved up for next year.

Azkatro

First Grade
I would like to nominate furrycat from the Panthers, who in my opinion emerged with some superb articles towards the end of the season to keep our finals charge going strong.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to nominate SirShire from Sharks, furrycat from the panthers and MysteryGirl from Newtown. All of them lifted their games substatntially this season I felt.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Also Dilmah from the lions has gone from strength to strength throughout the season, started off solidly and by seasons out was a certifiable big gun for them

Agreed and seconded. also roosterboy from the lions has certainly improved in leaps and bounds from previous seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts