What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Professional Player

Evergreen

Juniors
Ryan O'Hara

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The Whippet said:
What makes a professional player?

A player who makes very little errors, strong in defence, always puts in 100%, runs the ball up with intent and gets the job done.

If thats so, then I'd say Jason Croker.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Wes Naiqama deserves a mention, especially after reading his story in Big League

On the field he does practically everything right & is always getting in there for hitups. He has been setback severally years due to injury but has persisted & now is a regular

Off the field he is practically fathering his 2 younger sibling with his grandmother, & works behind the bar at St George Leagues Club for some every $

Well done

The Whippet

Juniors
Immortal said:
Wes Naiqama deserves a mention, especially after reading his story in Big League

On the field he does practically everything right & is always getting in there for hitups. He has been setback severally years due to injury but has persisted & now is a regular

Off the field he is practically fathering his 2 younger sibling with his grandmother, & works behind the bar at St George Leagues Club for some every $

Well done

A professional player who doesn't know the rules :lol:

tiger_nick

Bench
Scott Sattler said paul Whatiura was the most professional player he has seen, thats why the Wests Tigers went so hard after him.

A professional player would be someone who puts in 100%, makes little errors, gives away no penalties, misses few tackles, dosen't get injured and basically looks like they know what they are doing. Also be respected on and off the field

Steve Price, Hazem El Masri, Jason Smith and Steve Menzies all spring to mind.

But I'll throw one in who for me fits my criteria down to a tee:

Matt Sing

ethos

Live Update Team
Shane Webcke.

Another to add to the list is Darren Smith - professional and reliable. Not to mention he's the CEO of the Easts Tigers.

Latest posts