What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most underrated Dragon.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Dan Hunt was a quiet achiever and very underated. With Poore and Ryles always giving away dumb penalties at crucial stages you could rely on Hunt to just come on and do the job while those too cooled down on the side lines.

watatank

Coach
Dan Hunt isn't underrated at all IMO. He's not much better (if at all) than the likes of Thorby, Saffy, Prior and he's played more games than all them players put together.

As far as under-rated goes, Forum fans generally over-rate most players .. because we really want them to be wonderful because they play for us .. so it's hard to figure who's under-rated. Setu was. Kite was. Maybe of the current players I'd pick Scott out of the guys who'd played for us already because he cops a lot of sh*t on Forums, and Boyd and Weyman of the new guys because most people don't seem to realize how good they may be.

Have to agree here. We all had huge wraps on Houston, Nqaima and Wicks before they went to the Knights, and they haven't exaclty set the world on fire (or is that a case of not living up to OUR expectations).

When someone shows a little bit of promise we sieze that with both fists. By the same token, when someone goes off the boil, even if only for a short time, they get belted un-mercilessly - Ryles, Hornby, Barrett, - I'm sure we can all think of a few others.

love my saints

Juniors
i say weyman, the guy is young and an absolute mountain, fitness has had a question mark last 2 years, and his brain snaps, but under bennett, i think he will be one of the most destructive forwards this year.

Watch for him to explode this year.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I hope Michael Lett proves me wrong.
I didn't rate him but he has been given another go....good luck to the kid and maybe he will be our most under rated??
:)

redVpride

Juniors
i agree didnt see much of him but no lack of effort on his behalf thats for sure looks like hes got some toe too just hope a big wind dont pick him up:) ;-)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Ben Kusto........

Oh sorry I thought you guys were looking for under performed players. He was crap. Only Brian Smith thought he had a future.

Latest posts