What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Valuable Team Players of the Year 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Most valuable players of the year - one from each team and decided by the captains.

MysteryGirl and dodge have kindly offered to make the banners.

When the captains get a chance, can they PM MysteryGirl with their selections please?

Cheers.

half

Coach
as first mate of the pirates, i really feel martin aka thierry henry deserves this award for our team. he's the michael jordan of forum sevens, no doubt, and just cos he's captain doesn't mean he should feel pressured to select someone else, even though jeremy and guy are admittedly pretty god damn awesome

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everlovin'Antichrist for Lions
Willow for the Bluebags
Thierry Henry for the Pirates
thickos for the Raiders

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. thanks unit but I can't, and won't nominate myself. Have already nominated MysteryGirl.

Captains already have the kudos, and indeed the honour, of leading their club.

In my opinion, this about who the captains think was their MVP amongst a gallery of team players.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mzilikazi said:
I guess that makes me the Dennis Rodman?

:? Your a cross dresser? :lol:
tbh I was thinking Horace Grant at best... :p
Thickos is the Larry Bird of 7's... im mugsy bogues's water boy tbh

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Your a cross dresser?
tbh I was thinking Horace Grant at best... Thickos is the Larry Bird of 7's... im mugsy bogues's water boy tbh
C'mere darling. givvus a kissssss........ :hg: :ls: :kiss:

Who is this Horace bloke? I'm not much of an NBA expert.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: he was an Orlando magic Centre forward i think, had weird goggles and always gave me a serial killer vibe :lol:

Raider_69 said:
:lol: he was an Orlando magic Centre forward i think, had weird goggles and always gave me a serial killer vibe :lol:

Haha centre? No way, he was 5 foot! Seriously, he was tiny. I remember him though, he was classic.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've sent in my nomination for les norton of the Team Formerly Known as the Dirty Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.