What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motion to ban Tiger05

mayfieldtiger

Juniors
Well i just wasted 2minutes of my life reading this shit.Get on with supporting your team love or hate its not worth losing sleep and arguing about shit you cant change. Go tigers

innsaneink

Referee
Im suddenly reminded of a lunchtime at Five Dock primary one June or July in the mid 70's, 9 or 10 twelve year olds facing off on a footy field arguing about a game of football, lots of yelling, swearing, gesturing....its just at fisticuffs/wrestling stage when the teacher suddenly appears, everyone sighs, heartbeats return to normal and you dunno whether thats a good thing or not

Matchball

Bench
I think the OP should be banned tbh, comes off as a bit of a Karmichael Hunt.

I don't mind.
This forum isn't my life unlike some.

TBH, I don't remember starting the thread but I'm not apologizing for starting it.
And yes, I'm a merkin in real life too.

I don't mind.
This forum isn't my life unlike some.

TBH, I don't remember starting the thread but I'm not apologizing for starting it.
And yes, I'm a merkin in real life too.

I like the cut of your jib.

I take back my previous post.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Couldn't have been that bad, you're still here.

As said earlier, harden the f**k up.

**that could almost be regarded as containing swearing and homophobia too I guess**

lol

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You gotta admit, though... Madunit's never been one to shy away from an animated discussion. Is this Tiger05's fault?
and that's not going to change.

I've displayed many times over that I don't mind an argument.

This place was be a boring shithole if we all agreed.

If you can't get past a difference of opinion with someone, then you take this shit in here way too seriously.

Some of the people I've argued with on here I have actually met in person and found them to be top people, Innsaneink and westie are too good examples.

Just because we disagree with each other, doesn't make any of us lesser people.

Latest posts