What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motivated Dureau puts pressure on Rogers

88.Knights

Juniors
i hope dureau and ciraldo arn't on the same defensive side, mose well roll out the red carpet for the warriors and all they have to do is walk down it cause those two arn't gonna tackle ya, but they might waves there arms and make fools of themself. i dunno wats better one side with a massive hole in it or a hole in both sides, can only hope the warriors get no possession.

Evil Homer

Staff member
I agree roops, I reckon he will go well over there.

Nothing to do with coaching however - all to do with the fact that defence is already non-existent there..... so his defensive issues won't be such an issue.
Is Dureau a better defender than Tim Smith? Because last year Tim Smith lasted about 4 games getting blasted in defence before he was dropped to reserve grade. He came back, got blasted again for about 5 games, then was back in the reserves for the rest of the year and released.

Last edited:

Latest posts