What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mourinho tells the truth

Haffa

Take the pressure off the players after a shite performance on the weekend.

He's right, it's not just a Chelsea problem though. It's the same at every top club in England. Liverpool, Arsenal, United are all suffering drops in atmosphere and the fans challenging the fact theyare being priced out of games.

Tottenham do a good job at the moment but once they move they'll suffer the same outrageous prices for tickets.

Moving the Away fans out of the shed would be a good start, standing sections, cheaper tickets for young fans.

Chelsea's away support is still the best in the country.

langpark

First Grade
I think the kid in the article summed it up, the part he said about culture change. That people are more interested in taking selfies rather than actually vocally supporting the team.

I've seen crowd shots (especially when a corner is being taken) where more than 50% of the people are recording on their phones, WTF!?!??! Enjoy the fricken moment! Like you won't find footage elsewhere afterwards. Not just in the UK but everywhere.

Jimbo

Immortal
Stands to reason that crowds will be 'up' for games against big clubs like Manchester City and Arsenal than for small clubs like QPR and Liverpool

saint.nick

Coach
I'm confused. I thought it was hard for tourists to get tickets? Meaning most people in the stadium are actually locals?

Latest posts