What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies you love but are crapola in anybody else's books...

Once Dead

Bench
This is a thread where you are free to list some of your favourite movies and not feel embarrassed even though other people would think you were on some super hallucinagenic drugs...

Here are mine...

Ready 2 Rumble (I mean, a wrestling movie can't get any worse)
She's All That (Admit it, Laney was hot)
Little Giants (Dude, underdog kids beating monster kids in NFL, now that is gold!)

They're practically kids movies and usual romantic crapody's but hey, I like 'em!

List away!

sydraider

First Grade
Ready to Rumble is piss funny, top movie.

For mine its..

Trick or Treat (old 80's Bgrade Metal Horror Flick)
Mean Girls (cracks me up for some reason)
Top Secret ( 80's comedy flick, piss funny)
Freddy got Fingered ( I found this movie hilarious)

There are more I cant think of right now.

Once Dead

Bench
sydraider said:
Ready to Rumble is piss funny, top movie.

For mine its..

Trick or Treat (old 80's Bgrade Metal Horror Flick)
Mean Girls (cracks me up for some reason)
Top Secret ( 80's comedy flick, piss funny)
Freddy got Fingered ( I found this movie hilarious)

There are more I cant think of right now.

Hehe dude, I went to at least 3 places to find Ready to Rumble about 2 weeks ago when it was in one of those massive shipments of crap DVDs put on sale for $6....thankfully, Ezydvd had it!

Trick or Treat is GOLD! I taped it off Optus about 2 or 3 years ago.....gotta find that damn tape!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S PARTY TIME!

sydraider

First Grade
Yeah i picked up ready to rumble also at ezy dvd for that bargain basement price, could'nt believe my eyes.

I have Trick or Treat on dvd, I could burn you a copy if you like?

skeepe

Immortal
Here's a few...

Battlefield Earth
Cable Guy
Kazaam
All of the Police Academy movies
Speed 2
Son of the Mask
Encino Man
Bio-Dome
Son In Law
In The Army Now
The Adventures of Pluto Nash

my favourite movie of all time is Daylight, sylvester stallone stars in it, for some reason the critics think is average at best, but i love it

[SIZE=-1]www.imdb.com/title/tt0116040[/SIZE]

Booyah

Bench
The original Punisher with Lundgren I thought was great but others have called it rubbish. I also liked him and Brandon Lee in Showdown in Little Tokyo.

I also haven't been able to find anyone else (with taste) that thinks the Big Lebowski is any good, which is ridiculous. Likewise with Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

McLovin

Staff member
Most so called critics labelled the last Alien movies (res, avp) as rubbish. I thought they where pretty decent. Same with another sci-fi movie called "Starship troopers".

I thought "Cabin Fever" was pretty good...

shadow grinder

First Grade
house of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects: everyone on here seems to think tis sh*t.....but i liked them.

also cabin fever...i liked it...alot of horror fans absolutely hate it! i thought it was over-all pretty good but patches of acting were pretty bad.

Hostel, another Roth film that noone else but me seemed to like.

Breadman

Juniors
newtownbluebags said:
Con Air...luv it but a lot of folks say it's crap!....cant understand why???

Your not alone, I really liked it.
I'd love to have someone elses face for a while (no, I don't look like a gargoyle)

Latest posts