What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies you love but are crapola in anybody else's books...

les norton

First Grade
Love actually is one of my favourite movies of all time :D

It is not crappola and therefore should not be brought up in this thread

Booyah

Bench
Love Actually is classic. Billy Mack is f*cken hilarious 'Yes I have Ant-or-Deck'. :lol:

I also love Colin who goes to Wisconsin to pick up chicks. Lucky bastard!:(

Whoever mentioned Conra - No shame in that. It's one of my favourite crappy movies too. Marion Cobretti is THE man.

Knightmare

Coach
Colin is my other favorite character in that movie- he reminds me alot of me. A real go-getter who goes for his dreams no matter how stupid people think he is. And, like the 'mare, he knows that American girls are where it's at!
BTW, the line from Billy Mack is :"Remember kids- don't buy drugs. Become a pop star and they give you them for FREE!"

- Basket Case (horror movie gone wrong, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen)
- Entropy (U2 roadie who's dog and Bono, through the TV, offer him relationship advice)
- Event Horizon (Sam Neill goes psycho)
- Vanilla Sky (seriously wierd, I'm probably the only person on the planet who liked this)

Sir Biffo

Bench
newtownbluebags said:
Cobra - Stallone....I reckon it's a good movie :D

Its awsome ... except whats with his name being Marion ....

Out for Justice with Seagal is sweet too.

Oh and greatest movie ever : Cool as Ice starring Matt Van Winkle aka Vanilla Ice. It features golden moments such as:

Ice wearing a puffy black jacket with slogans ALL over it, such as "sex me up"
Ice jumping a motorcycle over a 6 ft high fence. Without hitting a ramp. Without hitting anything. It just flies.
Ice going into a club and freestyle rapping causing a group of nerds, all complete with coke-bottle glasses, Ian Hewitson style braces hitched up to their chins and terrible acne to drop their finest dance moves.
Ice doing the "running man" on his front lawn

And one of the greatest lines in film history.
"Ditch that zero and get wit' da hero"

If you EVER see this movie at a garage sale/bargain bin/video shop, sell your other kidney just for the chance to see it. Trust me, its the most you could possibly ever laugh at a movie.

Booyah

Bench
Commando is another.

Cheesy one liners and impossible heroics i.e Arnie single handedly killing about 200 men with a single rifle and not worrying about reloading.

Plus the Bennett the aussie bad guy is tops.

One of Arnies best movies I reckon.

Sir Biffo

Bench
Booyah said:
Commando is another.

Cheesy one liners and impossible heroics i.e Arnie single handedly killing about 200 men with a single rifle and not worrying about reloading.

Plus the Bennett the aussie bad guy is tops.

One of Arnies best movies I reckon.

So true. Or Arnie jumping from an aircraft's landing gear from about 100m in the air into a 1m deep swamp and not even getting wet. Or when he rips a telephone box out of the ground with a bloke in it.

It's a shame Bennett (Vernon Wells) never got to be a big star. I think he only did this and Mad Max and an episode of MacGyver.

Phillips

Referee
Sir Biffo said:
So true. Or Arnie jumping from an aircraft's landing gear from about 100m in the air into a 1m deep swamp and not even getting wet. Or when he rips a telephone box out of the ground with a bloke in it.

It's a shame Bennett (Vernon Wells) never got to be a big star. I think he only did this and Mad Max and an episode of MacGyver.

[after killing a man in the plane] Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.

:lol: