What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies you love but are crapola in anybody else's books...

2 True Blues

Coach
Thinking Pee Wees great adventure must have been about a half inch long LMAO.......Never saw it though:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eskimo Sharkie said:
- Basket Case (horror movie gone wrong, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen)

I love Basket case, and the sequel Basket Case 2, didn't take itself quite as seriously so they went all out.

Troy
Godzilla
Star Ship Troopers

2 True Blues

Coach
Well if it wasnt as good it must have been downright ordinary. Hey dead set loved TROY though BS, No BS !!!!

poita

Juniors
What about that movie with Hulk Hogan i think it was called Santa With Muscles.Now that is what i call a classic.

2 True Blues

Coach
Another Kevin COSTNER movie that did not get any ratings apart from waterworld was The postman. Thought it had some good moments actually !!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
The Untouchables, JFK and Thirteen Days and the legendary Dances With Wolves were still some of his best though...

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:
Another Kevin COSTNER movie that did not get any ratings apart from waterworld was The postman. Thought it had some good moments actually !!!!
Waterworld was a great flick ;-)