What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan to the Tigers

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Going on recent events, the uber recruiter, Siebold will sign him.

Woods would approve his mate. Carn Manly you can do it.

I throw in Jack Williams.

In return, just take them.

kdalymc

Bench
i didnt even know Moylan was still playing. f**k. what happened to this guy wasnt he playing origin

This Year?

Immortal
I've been a little sick this week but didn't realise I slipped into a coma and woke up and it's now time for off season threads.

Did Penrith do the three peat?
They lost the Grand Final to the Dragons after 140 minutes of footy.
The Dragons made it to the finals after 8 clubs got done for salary cap rorts and were undefeated in their finals run off the back of Jack Bird becoming a human bowling ball and developing an offload, thus breaking the 50 curse.

Get well soon.

gUt

Coach
They lost the Grand Final to the Dragons after 140 minutes of footy.
The Dragons made it to the finals after 8 clubs got done for salary cap rorts and were undefeated in their finals run off the back of Jack Bird becoming a human bowling ball and developing an offload, thus breaking the 50 curse.
It was a good game but a bit strange they announced the lifetime coaching appointment of McGregor right on full time like that.

JamesRustle

First Grade
It was a good game but a bit strange they announced the lifetime coaching appointment of McGregor right on full time like that.
Unfortunately, for McGregor, he suffered a fatal heart attack, triggered by the shock of obtaining a head coach appointment again.

Fortunately the secret love child of Wayne Bennett and Craig Bellamy, conceived after Wayne offered comfort to a distraught Craig after the 2006 grand final, is appointed and the teen becomes a coaching prodigy, steering the Dragons to 14 more premiership wins before retiring on his 30th birthday.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Do you think Walker has the physique for a long career?

Hasn't he busted both shoulders already and has the frame like a twig that will snap in a slight breeze.

Like all NRL players I don't question his toughness but if his body is physically incapable of performing what his brain his then there isn't much hope.
This is awesome

Do you think Walker has the physique for a long career?

Hasn't he busted both shoulders already and has the frame like a twig that will snap in a slight breeze.

Like all NRL players I don't question his toughness but if his body is physically incapable of performing what his brain his then there isn't much hope.

He put on muscle between last season and this season. I suspect the club will have him on a heavy weights program to build up his physique. Don't forget he only turned 21 in June of this year.

Someguy

First Grade
Pretty sure Aaron woods is the biggest priority on the recruitment list for tigers at the moment. Moylan can wait

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The tigers need an experienced centre. Adam Pompey is off contract, we’ll let you have him as a trade for Jahreen Bula

Last edited: