What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

fizman

Bench
I think we are done for the season. Maloney will guide them to victory and there will be the irony that Luke Lewis will play his last game against the Panthers.

This is just Rugby League.

SadShark

Bench
I think we are done for the season. Maloney will guide them to victory and there will be the irony that Luke Lewis will play his last game against the Panthers.

This is just Rugby League.
The irony was in Luke Lewis not grounding the ball. It was his to win (or draw to influence a win) at that stage.

Game changer. Season changer. Season is done. No fluff. Do it for Lewie was up to Lewie.

Shame. Whatever, I do what I want! Bring on the half arsed Aussie season of cricket. Now that’s gotta hurt.

txta2

Bench
I thought Moylan started opening them up at the right time last night. But he dropped the ball on a play which cost them
Be surprised if Maloney isn't injured because he got smashed yesterday

Poss

Juniors
Maloney has the chance to do something pretty crazy in this finals series the way it has played out..

Last week he knocked out his former club, The Warriors.

This week he has the chance to knock out his former club, The Sharks.

Following week he has the chance to knock out his former club, The Storm.

The Roosters, another former club are a good chance of making the Grand Final and if all of the above happens, he would get a chance to knock them off too.

Hope it doesn’t play out that way obviously, but I thought it was pretty funny the way that has the potential to play out.

carcharias

Immortal
I thought Moylan started opening them up at the right time last night. But he dropped the ball on a play which cost them
Be surprised if Maloney isn't injured because he got smashed yesterday

Struggling big time
They reckon he could hardly talk his neck was so bad.

Lot of blokes writing us off. I thought it was a good preformance against the minor premiers. Just needed to Ice those couple tries and we're laughing. In a way I reckon we move onto the good side of the draw. If souths beat dragons it will be a smash em up in the Roosters game.

Beat Pennies at our home away from home this Friday, give our bitches a little touch up on a dirty weekend away to Melbourne, then it's on to the big show. I hope we get the Chooks again. Long odds, but not beyond imagining.

Lot of blokes writing us off. I thought it was a good preformance against the minor premiers. Just needed to Ice those couple tries and we're laughing. In a way I reckon we move onto the good side of the draw. If souths beat dragons it will be a smash em up in the Roosters game.
I only watched the game last night and fully agree with you, we generally played very well and only those missed passes were the difference.

Jimmy looks like he'll be on pain killers this Friday, that could work for or against him. I am convinced on last Saturday's performance that we'll beat Penrith fairly convincingly.

Poss

Juniors
To be honest, the headline of that Gal article is not fitting of the actual content. The headline says “Gallens Brutal Swipe at James Maloney” but if you read Gals quotes, there’s nothing brutal about it. Just said that his mind wasn’t on the job in 2017 after being dynamite in 2016”.

That’s truth.

roboshark

Coach
Don't be like my Mrs, robbo. Context please.
Hahahaha

Basically what poss said. He said Jimmy wasn't switched on at all in 2017 after a great 2016. Said that the pay issue etc played on his mind and came out in his game. Nothing bad about the comments but geez dont wanna give Jimmy any more reason to hit form on Friday