What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

Western Stand

Juniors
Great now Jimmy wants to show Gal why he was worth more money.
I’m not a fan of Gallen but I’ll give him credit for being the only player in the game to say what he really thinks. It’s his opinion and whether people agree with it or not, big ups to him for saying it.

He makes us opposition supporters dislike him more but geez the game is sterile without him.

As if he didn't have motivation anyway because it's a final....
Absolutely. Cant give more than 100% .I reckon anything Gal said would only play on his mind before the game and maybe even during it and certainly wouldnt make him play any better.. Adds a bit of colour to the game as well.

fmd moyzas defense was first class. Front on on much bigger guys too. Saved 3 certain trys, 1 with a cumberland throw! Bodes well for him playing fullback next year.
dropped ball in front of the try line was first class too.
24 zip went begging.
top game tho otherwise.
defense was brave I thought.

soc123_au

Staff member
Moylan was on a mission tonight. He f**ked a few things up, but he was fantastic for the most part. Probably the best I've seen from him defensively, he isnt the greatest in that regard, but he looked very motivated for this game.

Weaponhead

Coach
A couple of massive plays from Moyza. The short ball to Lewy was sweet. 3 dropped balls under pressure. Some key tackles but some ordinary misses in the second half. Got the job done but will need more next week.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Moylan was on a mission tonight. He f**ked a few things up, but he was fantastic for the most part. Probably the best I've seen from him defensively, he isnt the greatest in that regard, but he looked very motivated for this game.
Moylan was giving the big FU to gus

Card Shark

Immortal
Moylan played exceptionally well but I was very annoyed with him for dropping 3 passes.

In his defence though, they were all shit passes

Latest posts