What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza V Jimmy debate. Put to bed.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Nice backhander! Haha

I'm actually being honest lol, he did trouble the defensive line, he got lots of good outside ball from Chad all game, hands on the ball means more than any game I've seen. It's nice to see the halves click for the first time this year.

He's no Maloney though.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Maloney's commitment in defense is pus, doesn't matter though because he wins his team Premierships. Any comparison t Moyzaa at this stage is a f**king ruse.

sandshark

Bench
Someone commented earlier that Gal stated Moyza has been taking the fan criticism to heart and is "trying" to play better.
Wonder if he lurks on the leagueunlimited forums like Big Birdy apparently does..

Surely

Post Whore
To be fair I'm seeing some good signs amongst the dropped balls, it's just ATM the f**kups are outweighing the nice touches.

You can tell he takes it to heart big time when he f**ks up.

Gal stated before the game on 9 that Moyza has beencopping fan abuse & fan hate from Sharks fans.
Thats so far cupped.
We don't hate him . We hate Holmes!

Inferno

Coach
Any abuse he's received is warranted. He's on big dollars and with that comes expectation.

IMO he's been the worse value player on the field this year.

Latest posts