What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Angry

TheDMC

Bench
Ah bugger, I liked his rants. I think he would've enjoyed SJ's last hurrah, even if it was to steal victory from his sharkies. Was he a kiwi or just had a soft spot for us?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
shiii, that's terrible to see :(

LU seems to be somewhat of a family, and it seems a lot of us have been here well over 15 years so it's sad seeing something like this, even if it's someone whose not primarily a Warriors fan

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
shiii, that's terrible to see :(

LU seems to be somewhat of a family, and it seems a lot of us have been here well over 15 years so it's sad seeing something like this, even if it's someone whose not primarily a Warriors fan
100%. I’ve been posting on LU or its predecessors for 25 years now. Sadly that inevitably means some old familiar faces pass away occasionally.

Ah bugger, I liked his rants. I think he would've enjoyed SJ's last hurrah, even if it was to steal victory from his sharkies. Was he a kiwi or just had a soft spot for us?
He loved Stacey mate. He was fond of SJ.
He also loved Ezra Mann.

Thanks for making this thread, he did love posting in here as well as the Sharks.
I only met him in real life once but we had a great laugh and time.

Latest posts