What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr f*cken Hurtsy!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I've seen most of them
Watson , Sorrenson, Boyd, Brohman, Robinson, Igor, Brown, oreilly, Sattler, Gilmeister, Beattie, Stevens, Morley, Lang, (what was that crazy f*cker from Brisbane, Peter? snorkelbanger)

But i have never seen a more damaging player than Tonie Carroll.
he is just f*cken destroying players lives at the moment.
Who will leave the ground for the Storm this week & make it 17 versus 16 again? Who will finish the game breathing like their mouth is the size of a straw? be Icing a massive crack on 2 ribbs? Speaking gaga in semi conscious gaze?
He is in career best form & is the best hitter i have ever seen.

Inferno

Coach
Never liked that f*cken cave man Carroll, but he is in good form right now. Thaiday has been putting some good shots on lately as well, diving right at the thighs, and from experience it f*cken canes like nothing else.

Hammershark

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
I've seen most of them
Watson , Sorrenson, Boyd, Brohman, Robinson, Igor, Brown, oreilly, Sattler, Gilmeister, Beattie, Stevens, Morley, Lang, (what was that crazy f*cker from Brisbane, Peter? snorkelbanger)

Who will leave the ground for the Storm this week & make it 17 versus 16 again? Who will finish the game breathing like their mouth is the size of a straw? be Icing a massive crack on 2 ribbs? Speaking gaga in semi conscious gaze?

Peter Ryan is the name I think you were looking for, he left to play for the Brumbies and does some defensive work up here with the Broncos from time to time

blacktip-reefy said:
I've seen most of them

And?

Thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious again!!!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
People like you, with no understanding of league, need the bleeding obvious.
Get off your knees & get back to counting those drips.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Net punch ups are for nerds.

Here's a tip, hire a car and drive out to the national park...

Whoever wins drives the car home.

:lol:

sladden road

Juniors
back to carrol he smashed dudes on fri night i was there on the broncs line in the first half and when they were under the pump in the last 10 mins of that half he AXED dudes HARD up and under the ribs...the pastizis must have been hot that night damn hot ..imo he turned the match with about 3 hits in the last 10 of that half

spider

Coach
sladden road said:
back to carrol he smashed dudes on fri night i was there on the broncs line in the first half and when they were under the pump in the last 10 mins of that half he AXED dudes HARD up and under the ribs...the pastizis must have been hot that night damn hot ..imo he turned the match with about 3 hits in the last 10 of that half

One could also argue the players were hanging for half time having no energy left in the first half of a semi final.

Who were the 3 players he axed in that final 10 mins?

sladden road

Juniors
from memory which is hasy one was utai and he was pissed about it..the others id be guessing but watch the replay tommorow and check it out..he also started the second half in fine form..

Latest posts