What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Massoud

Life's Good

Coach
Last edited:
He has a new career selling ice cream on the Northern Beaches of Sydney

qG1r0b0H.jpg:large

carcharias

Immortal
One of my greatest footy memories is seeing the f**king arse wipe massoud in his little skinny wanker suit at Shark Park the day after we won the comp.
His boss must have had a great sense of humour.
Sending one of our clubs biggest and most vocal detractors to report on our greatest moment.

Ha

Chook Norris

First Grade
The most aggravating part of this is that I paid him 7 or so dollars for him to make a damn coco whip (my girlfriend and I went down the coast a few weeks ago and he was parked next to a busy road). I could've sworn it was him at the time but couldn't believe my eyes

dogslife

Coach
Darcy Lussick will be lucky if he’s washing ice cream vans for a living in 5 years time

Last edited:
Why are you all picking on Josh Massoud? He is the first Egyptian rugby league reporter in the history of the game. Cut the kid some slack for heaven's sake!

Latest posts