What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR - Tomorrow night

Stagger eel

Staff member
MEDIA ADVISORY

Due to the heavy demand, the Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that NRL season passes (yellow) and NRL School/Junior passes will not be accepted to gain entry into Parramatta Stadium for tomorrow night’s match against St George Illawarra.

This decision has been reached following an examination of the heavy demand for the few tickets that remain on sale.

The only passes that will be recognized by Parramatta Stadium event staff are NRL players and officials passes which are non transferable, NRL Gold passes, and NRL accredited media passes.

The Club wishes to urge all fans that do plan to attend tomorrow night’s match to pre purchase their tickets from all Ticketek agencies in order to avoid disappointment.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Apparently very close to a sell out..

no brainer really considering the Media Release.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Looking by the facial hair Twiz was sporting in those photos from last week I wouldn't imagine Dot going anywhere near him.

:lol:

good ole Monkey boy..

Freak2

Juniors
Brother in law purchased yesterday lunchtime.
Eastern Terrace Bay 71 - On Try line

Hopefully the corner Jarryd makes home again!!

Mr_E

Juniors
I tried getting tickets through ticketek this morning (just to see, I already got mine in bay 63) and the best on offer were in bay 40 South western corner.
Even the corners will be filled. Bring it on.

phonetic

Juniors
So they should be.

One of my mates has pulled out so if anyone is keen on buying a Northern GA ticket at cost, PM me.

Nickeel

Juniors
Anyone have an idea on latest figures of tix remaining for each section?

Particularly interested in South Terrace.

Nick

Nickeel said:
Anyone have an idea on latest figures of tix remaining for each section?

Particularly interested in South Terrace.

Nick

yesterdays daily tele said that there was only 5000 tickets left. its in the article with the retro jerseys.

Nickeel

Juniors
Central_Coasters said:
yesterdays daily tele said that there was only 5000 tickets left. its in the article with the retro jerseys.

Yeah, the latest in the paper this morning was 3,000.

I just want to encourage everyone who doesn't have a ticket to snap one up and ignore for a moment the 'sold out' hype. Last week's match against Manly was a 'sell out' and we all know it got 15,000.

I want to see blue and gold everywhere tomorrow night. Biggest match of the year and, in significance, up there with the biggest over many years.

Nick

The Colonel

Immortal
Last weeks "hype" was a mistake apparently Nick. This weeks "hype" is pretty much genuine going by ticket sales and where they are being sold....

Nickeel said:
Yeah, the latest in the paper this morning was 3,000.

I just want to encourage everyone who doesn't have a ticket to snap one up and ignore for a moment the 'sold out' hype. Last week's match against Manly was a 'sell out' and we all know it got 15,000.

I want to see blue and gold everywhere tomorrow night. Biggest match of the year and, in significance, up there with the biggest over many years.

Nick

i always wear my blue and gold and always will. r u sitting in the usual spot in general admission 2morrow.