What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MR - Tomorrow night

Nickeel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Last weeks "hype" was a mistake apparently Nick. This weeks "hype" is pretty much genuine going by ticket sales and where they are being sold....

Yeah, I know the tickets are almost sold out, but it would be great to see every single last one sold (with 98% in the hands of Parramatta fans).

Nick

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Coasters if you are bringing your flag (which i really hoep you do) you should prabably aim for a seat up the back of the terrace, just incase security tell you to put it down because of the crowd...

JessEel said:
Coasters if you are bringing your flag (which i really hoep you do) you should prabably aim for a seat up the back of the terrace, just incase security tell you to put it down because of the crowd...

good thinking, will do.

JessEel said:

good thinking, will do. oh god i cant wait 4 2morrow.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this is just what the players need

this type of support, compared to all the empty seats they were playng in front of a few months ago, will give the side a fantastic lift

Hindyscrack

Bench
Not Quite there

Availability:
thornett stand Single seats only
cronin stand Single seats only
western terrace Single seats only
eastern terrace Available
north - ga Available
south-ga non-alcohol Available
restricted view Available

niall

Juniors
:crazy::crazy::crazy:
Due to the heavy demand, the Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that NRL season passes (yellow) and NRL School/Junior passes will not be accepted to gain entry into Parramatta Stadium for tomorrow night’s match against St George Illawarra.
This decision has been reached following an examination of the heavy demand for the few tickets that remain on sale.
The only passes that will be recognized by Parramatta Stadium event staff are NRL players and officials passes which are non transferable, NRL Gold passes, and NRL accredited media passes.
The Club wishes to urge all fans that do plan to attend tomorrow night’s match to pre purchase their tickets from all Ticketek agencies in order to avoid disappointment.
Source: NRL :crazy::crazy:

niall

Juniors
thank god i get free tix to anyhome game on the half way line 10rows back BABY! WOOOOOOOOT BRING ON THE DRAGONS

The Colonel

Immortal
Maroubra Eel said:
I'm going to buy mine at the ground tomorrow.

I wouldn't leave it quite that long - someone mentioned that there are only single seats available at the moment