What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSN name

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone have any semi interesting msn names?

Serve em up, I shall scrutinise.

Mine at present is
"There are no feral cats in the ocean, I looked"

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mine atm is

'...... now go away before I taunt you a second time....'

but I'm also found of...

'Cats have 9 lives, which makes them perfect for experiments'

Feez_Giggles

Bench
mine is almost always a song lyric.

today it is 'Broken this fragile thing now ... and I can't, I can't pick up the pieces' from Yellowcards 'only one' cause i likes that song alot. so whatever song is in my head or good on the radio gets plugged as my msn name

or something random and stupid such as 'my favourite number is blue' or 'strangers have the best candy' are other such faves

Martli

Coach
Mine is really out there and adventurous at the moment

"Martli"

It used to be "Van full of retarrds - Hahaha. Van full of geniuss - You drool on yourself" but I had it for a while and couldn't be bothered getting a new one.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My last msn name was "Just because I have lucky socks doesn't mean I'm superstitious"

And before that I think I had "Moses said 'Go forth', but he came fifth and won a teapot!" (Thanks furrycat ;-) )

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I has a new msn name

"I ated my purple and it said I looked like shoe :( "

fat_mike

Juniors
mines always a song lyric or my name

at the moment its

"the day i learn to fly, i'm never comin down. through perfect wings i'll rise throught the layers of ther clouds"

tad long but who cares.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh dear child, you haven't lived.

Messenger, you heard of that have you? Its a chat program.

Melstar

Juniors
mins is always random, depending on the mood and who I am talking to. Today it is 'way cooler than you!'

jed

First Grade
I'm currently "jed", but my favorite of all time was "every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of"

the vast majority of mine are references to by borderline mental instability issues. :lol: