What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine return

Hollywood

Juniors
I'd deffnately be one to welcome Mundine back. Not because we are currently going through a rough trot, but because he gives the team something very few players can give a team.

Perhaps the arrogance and freakish ability he has is precisely what the Dragons are missing, a type of X factor we need to win a premiership. I feel it's deffinately been there when the Dragons have had choc in the team.

The move for mine would be pack timmins off to England, move Barrett to lock and bring choc into 5/8. If we need to, maybe we need to consider Gas's contract as well, esp if injuries ruin yet another season for him.

i dont think mundane would consider the dragons anyway... besides he isn't dependable at all.....

wat if (WHAT IF) he wins his title fight... wats he gonna run on the field wearing the title belt? get real

he is a deadset wanker... belongs at the rooters!