What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Massive Mundine fan, good on him.

Don't think he'll retire though, seems like he has a couple of bouts left in him yet

MrAnonymous

Bench
He lost the fight, no doubt about it. The fight was even as f**k going into the last rounds and m Rabchenko tored him up in the last 4 . What do you expect with Mundine and Mick Gatto involved. :lol:

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
I'm a choc fan.... Always have been... I've had the privilege of spending a couple of hours in his company and he's a real genuinely good dude.

But I gotta say... It's embarrassing seeing him talk about Floyd or Alvarez.

There's no way on earth they will even consider fighting Mundine.

He's just not a big enough draw...

Even if he's a mandatory... They are above the belt at this stage... It's more about the fight.

elyod138

Bench
He lost the fight, no doubt about it. The fight was even as f**k going into the last rounds and m Rabchenko tored him up in the last 4 . What do you expect with Mundine and Mick Gatto involved. :lol:

He clearly won.

Learn how to read a fight.

MrAnonymous

Bench
He clearly won.

Learn how to read a fight.

:lol: Please tell me how he clearly won the fight? The live scorecards were even going into the 8th and Rabchenckos best rounds were the last 4, don't know how you can say he clearly won, Maybe if you just watch the biased FSN report.

andrew057

First Grade
:lol: Please tell me how he clearly won the fight? The live scorecards were even going into the 8th and Rabchenckos best rounds were the last 4, don't know how you can say he clearly won, Maybe if you just watch the biased FSN report.

Wait, so your using the live scorecards to say the fight was even after 8 and then you dismiss the final scorecard? Right.

edabomb

First Grade
There is a slim chance Mayweather will fight him if he is looking for the easiest path to retiring at 50-0.

Mong

Post Whore
Hahaha

You don't seem to have a problem with those saying he lost for some reason..

shiznit

Coach
For some one so against Olympic style drug testing Im going to assume so.
:lol:

Wow... So that would mean nearly every athlete in the major american sports leagues is on PED because the players are against that type of testing.

Using your logic we could assume Mayweather sucks c**ks... Seeing as he went to prison and he's a 5ft8 70Kg man who calls himself prettyboy... :lol:

andrew057

First Grade
If that person is turning down 50+mil because they don't want Olympic style drug testing I'm going to say yes.

Sure.

shiznit

Coach
If that person is turning down 50+mil because they don't want Olympic style drug testing I'm going to say yes.

Sure.
His reasons are as valid as the NFL players union...

I would bet my bottom dollar that 98% of professional boxers have never had 'olympic style' testing in there pro careers.

It was all a smokescreen by Floyd to draw attention away from his woman beating and child abuse charges he had pending.

The funny thing is the vast majority of fans saw right through it....

But there's always a sucker... :lol:

Latest posts