What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

RainMan

Juniors
wittyfan said:
Well it was when he wasn't getting picked by an ineffectual coach.

So when Witt was 5/8 Manly finish 8th. Next year Witt is in PL where he belongs and Manly finish 5th... Poor coaching hey :roll:

domdom

Juniors
this is just trawling from fans of other clubs wanting to distract attention away from how poor their 2007 will be.

we should start a book on how many matches fui fui moi moi will play this season (my bet is on 9, after taking a chunk of someone's ear off, mike tyson style) and how many training sessions captain pig will turn up to pissed with a meat pie and a kebab in each hand.

Ryan

Juniors
Ok guys- check this out and do a player by player analysis on JUST the starting 13:-

Brett Stewart...........Karmichael Hunt....Billy Slater........Ben Hornby..........Luke Patten
Michael Robertson....Darius Boyd..........Anthony Quinn..Brett Morris..........Hasem El Masri
Steve Matai.............Justin Hodges........Greg Inglis........Matt Cooper..........Willie Tonga
Steven Bell..............Brent Tate............Matt King..........Wes Naquama......Andrew Amelio
Chris Hicks..............Tame Topou.........Steve Turner.....Luke Macdouggall.....Matt Utai
Jamie Lyon..............Darren Lockyer.....Matt Geyer........Mark Gasnier....Daniel Holdsworth
Matt Orford..............Shayne Perry.......Cooper Cronk....Matt Head............Brent Sherwin
Jason King...............Petro Civeneceva..Antonio Kafusi.......Jason Ryles......Mark O'Meley
Michael Monaghan....Shaun Berrigan.....Cameron Smith..Simon Woolford.....Corey Hughes
Brent Kite................Sam Thaiday..........Adam Blair.........Justin Poore.........Willie Mason
Anthony Watmough...Corey Parker........Ryan Hoffman......Ashton Simms.....Andrew Ryan
Steve Menzies...........Brad Thorn...........Dallas Johnson.....Beau Scott..Sonny Bill Williams
Luke Williamson........Tony Carroll..........Michael Corcker...Ben Creagh..........Reni Matua

I rest my case here. You'd note we have LEAST name players of the squads above. That said, I think we can do just as well regardless. Also, look at the cap like this for Manly in simple terms:-

Cap increase:- $700k
BK gone:- $250k
Leuluai gone:- $150k
Not even including Witt, Stephenson, Cleal, Lennon, Creary, Styles, Tutt, Cherry etc that have left as well.

Less Lyon: $450k
Less:- Hall $70k, Afamsanga $70k
As per above not including less notables.

That leaves $510k to spend elsewhere. There's no wonder we were chasing Creagh, Simpson and co.

wittyfan

Referee
RainMan said:
So when Witt was 5/8 Manly finish 8th. Next year Witt is in PL where he belongs and Manly finish 5th... Poor coaching hey :roll:

Standards slipped across the board in 2006.

willvillain

Juniors
That was certainly the case at the Sharks anyway... I hope they slip in a similar manner this year in that case.

Garts

Bench
Renaissance? What have they done previously? Nothing to revive.

No pre season cup to win nowdays.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
No way near the f*cking tip of the salary cap. Don't forget Beaver, he's on the long serving player concessions.

Dunley hasn't featured in any of the trials? I'm hoping he's been shafted...Praying really, biggest waste of space at the club.

shear_joy9

Coach
I think you'll find the player concessions such as for long serving players were abolished due to the cap increase.

Also, I'm sure many players got a salary increase due to the increased cap.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Good. He's a hack anyway.

Gallen > Not fit enough to wipe sh*t of O'Donnell's a*se.

Garts

Bench
Good on Gallen, good to see more players being loyal. I wouldnt have minded him but him and Watmough are very similar (ie, smallish workers). We need some size.

willvillain

Juniors
Garts said:
I wouldnt have minded him but him and Watmough are very similar (ie, smallish workers).

Very VERY similar.

Both one-Origin wonders. Both have shocking hands. Both are small backrowers with a high workrate. Both have rough heads.

Ryan

Juniors
Why does every thread have to end up with someone abusing someone? I'm sure we are all adults and/or mature enough here.

Garts

Bench
If Wittyfan would stick to the Sharks & Warriors forum it would not be a problem. His basis of a good footballer is based on looks and his continual dribble about Witt being the best, and bagging Burns because he took Witts place is bloody annoying.

Its also annoying as I didnt mind Witt, he changed that!!!!!

Latest posts