What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

wittyfan

Referee
If the Warriors win you must use this avatar for one year:

weedthong01.jpg

If Manly win, then I don't post here for one year.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Whats wrong with that avatar its funny. I will do that deal for sure but we will just make it a week because a year is just pointless, and everyone knows you cant keep out of here for a whole year say for example Burns gets dropped to premier league how in gods name will you stay out of here.

Deal?

Deal!

And Mr. Plastic Pam will be dropped!!!

scottyeel

Bench
Clock watcher said:
I spoke to matty himself today unlikely for this week but should be right in a week, so your 4-6 is full of sh*te!!!!!!!
Didn't see Matt play again yesterday.
Haha yeah who's full of sh*t c**k watcher. :fist:

scottyeel

Bench
Yeah right effie you f**king wanker.
I passed on the information that I was told by his family next time you can get f**ked lollipoper.

eagle rock

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Yeah right effie you f**king wanker.
I passed on the information that I was told by his family next time you can get f**ked lollipoper.

hell yeah...fire up son !!:p

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It seems the only sane person here is Wittyfan apparently. The rest of ya are just...loco.

Btw...GO THE WARRIORS!!!

Ps-ya know Witty's got it on perspective to teach the Sea Eagles a vital lesson ;) keep a look out!

effnic

Bench
Wittyfan sane????????????:lol:
Micheal Witt a good player???? :lol:

Ex-Eagle will be at Witt's end
Jason Avedissian

07Apr07

EX-MANLY five-eighth Michael Witt will be exposed as the Warriors weak link at Brookvale Oval tomorrow when the Sea Eagles aim to maintain their unbeaten start to the NRL season.

The Sea Eagles never rated Witt's defence during his two-year stint at Brookvale with coach Des Hasler set to aim plenty of traffic his way tomorrow.

Big forwards Anthony Watmough, Brent Kite and Glenn Stewart will be told to run at the 86kg back.

Manly officials were privately surprised Witt was not axed following the Warriors last round loss to Melbourne.

His performance, particularly in defence, highlighted why Manly let him join the Warriors at the end of last season.

Manly assistant coach Geoff Toovey, who coached Witt in Premier League in 2006, admitted the Warriors' pivot can have poor days in defence.

``That would be true at times,'' Toovey said. ``But, on other days it's quite proficient. He's one of those players whose got all the talents and tricks, but it's a matter of consistency with him. On his day, he's a very dangerous player. Obviously we hope he's not on on Sunday.''

Witt's lack of prowess with his shoulders was the prime reason he spent so much time in Premier League last year.

Manly five-eighth Travis Burns predictably played down the confrontation with his opposite, preferring to focus on his own performance. ``We are not too worried about them, we'll just worry about our own game,'' Burns said.

``They are going to be our toughest test of the year. We haven't got too carried away with the wins we've had.''

http://www.manlydaily.com.au/article/2007/04/07/3784_sports.html

:lol: :lol: GOLD GOLD GOLD

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Burns is a idiotc moron who knows nothing better.

And seriously if Manly are going to spend their time fussing over Witty and how he defends....etc.. they are wasting their breath coz they'll get their bums whipped by the rest of the team.

So if I was you lot (which thankfully I am not.) don't worry about Witty, worry about the rest of this quick-thinking team.

'Hot Potato'---come on you slow Sea Eagles come get some! :p

willvillain

Juniors
Haha. Witt.

The Warriors might win on Sunday. They're obviously a chance, but if they do win....it won't come down to Witt.

wittyfan

Referee
:lol: No wonder Hasler is the worst coach in the NRL. No idea.

And this Jason Arseivissian writes like a 14-year old. Much history has been re-written......

wittyfan

Referee
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Burns is a idiotc moron who knows nothing better.

I heard a very funny story about Burns the other day, I can't post it here though!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
willvillain said:
Haha. Witt.

The Warriors might win on Sunday. They're obviously a chance, but if they do win....it won't come down to Witt.

Did I say that? No, read between the lines mate. I was refering to that ridiculos article how it says they (Manly) never rated Witt's defense..etc and how they'll pick on him or something. My point is, they shouldn't worry or even bother caring. But from that carry on, they are treating it like it's important. Pfft.

wittyfan

Referee
Manly officials? I suppose that begins and ends with "Zorba". :lol:

And if Witty had these so-called "defensive problems", then it's interesting that "Dessie" selected him for an elimination semi-final, not very long after that Dragons game.

And Tic-tac teeth Burns only got a run last year because of Witty's early-season suspension.

Tut tut, Jason. You must actually do some research. And you make Adam Lucifer look almost credible.

Latest posts