What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MWSE Troll Thread

eagles4eva

First Grade
Ahh Eagles4eva, some wankers just dont get it....i mean im just happy we drowned that merkin out for a bit hahaha i spose Bozo the ass clown will be back.....

Unfortunately you may be right, we just live in hope. At least the tool has made the arvo at work fly, give credit when due

eagles4eva

First Grade
how about

You go troll somewhere else

OR

You go troll somewhere else

And by the way tool, loosing this year did suck, but the 2008 premiership was fantastic and I (all Eagles supporters) wouldn’t give those moments up for anything, and also stupid how many teams go back to back?

^_^

Juniors
Copied from my last post

from a non bias point of view if you guys (storm, fair enough you dont 100% support them and i mean who the hell would haha) win it this yr then it just may have been worth being the team to hold the biggest EVER GF loss to their name :cool: hahahaha ohh wait thats in a 100 year history of the game geez thats a keeper

But we all know its called sarcasm it makes boring days funny, 40-0 is a deadlocked record breaking score in a grand final, they couldnt even cross our line once.In 160 mins of finals football we still beat them 52-40 and i dont see no record being broken last Fri night.

but srsly your talkin about shoving things up Manly's ass pfft as a supporter they have given us some special moments in the past few years :) and Manly dont roll that way :p

^_^

Juniors
Oh man i think you confused again, when i say state who are yah i mean stop hiding behind the fact that you havent yet posted which team you support.....you kno how this works, you try pay us out over our team then we hassle you to cough up which team it is that you support....then there is this big ho-down where all these random s**ts start giving out headjobs and you miss out cause your not GAY?

ahahahahahahahaa

Edited thank god the day is over :p

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
Mate, if your over 10 you need to have a good hard look at yourself. I'm sure everyone has their favourite teams and teams they don't like so much but the amount of school yard jibes on this site is amazing.

BURT

Juniors
its not my post count its actually how many weeks you guys have to wait to see the mighty T rex back in action.

bozo's bum

Juniors
bozo's bum is for all you manly fans who adore bozo's ring and wish you had entered it like toovey orford etc. I love manly too boys, so there ya go. we're all poofs here at manly aren't we?

bozo's bum

Juniors
i have finished crying a river boys. I know you love to ream anuses til you have the milo grin...And who do I support? well the mighty eagles of course. lots of backdoor action there...you should know ya forgetfull sausage - you introduced me to the love of manly related fun

bozo's bum

Juniors
what story did i change dad? all i'm stating is roosters are the new manly. and manly are..well still manly.. and yeah he saw the light.

bozo's bum

Juniors
manly are after hayne, civionceva, lockyer, kimmorley, inglis, foloua, etc. basically whoever they can pinch. it's their MO

^_^

Juniors
Only you could come up with that wtf hahahahah

is blurter some sort of code for closet homo ass clowns?

^_^

Juniors
smoking-bozo.jpg

Latest posts