What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I have received a PM requesting I change my Avatar as it offended someone.

It was in the gallery for all to see & choose.

I want to hear from those who are offended by it, why they are offended & why I should change it.

Normally I wouldn't be such a pedantic bugger but I'm in a bad mood because some punk called Saliva or something like that thought it would be smart to sledge me. Bad move arsehole. You don't know the Pump.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
I have received a PM requesting I change my Avatar as it offended someone.

It was in the gallery for all to see & choose.

I want to hear from those who are offended by it, why they are offended & why I should change it.

Normally I wouldn't be such a pedantic bugger but I'm in a bad mood because some punk called Saliva or something like that thought it would be smart to sledge me. Bad move arsehole. You don't know the Pump.

Well Pump someone else was asked to change an Avatar a month or so ago because it offended people not sure what it was though. See Website and Forum Issues "Offensive Avatar".

Are you saying that this Avatar is in the gallery on LU?? If so, then it makes it hard to make people change it. If the Administrators don't like it then it should be removed from the gallery.

Honestly Pump I am not terribly fond of it :shock: ...but I didn't complain...but seeing as though you asked...well I have to be honest. :D

Hey and don't let Sal bother you....he's just a Broncos fan :lol: :lol:

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Thank you for having the testicular fortitude to be honest. Same goes for Ozzie. I will change it because you two asked me to. To those who whinged about it rather than talking direct to me, well, what can I say. You are gutless mongrel scumbag pustules.

RG, I guessed Saliva was a Broncos fan. You know me well enough to know if someone disagrees with me I will not be bothered. I will in fact be impressed when they can prove me wrong. Saliva didn't want to discuss. He offered no facts. He just sledged. First time we have ever spoken. You know I wont cop that.

One of the reasons VM pulled out of the WORL was due to administrator wankers thinking they were untouchable...........the other more obvious reason is that they were petty Nazis, but I digress...........................this site can just as easily go the way of the WORL :evil:

I can't see a problem... all I see are two adults going through the ol' Mouse Trap play.

I should change mine. It looks too much like me, I'm supposed to be annonymous right?

Hey Pump, you've done nothing wrong in selecting the avatar it was on the data base. If it is there in error then they need to change it and notify you.

As for Salivor, I have no idea why he wasn't able to disagree with your comment without being rude.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
Thank you for having the testicular fortitude to be honest. Same goes for Ozzie. I will change it because you two asked me to. To those who whinged about it rather than talking direct to me, well, what can I say. You are gutless mongrel scumbag pustules.

RG, I guessed Saliva was a Broncos fan. You know me well enough to know if someone disagrees with me I will not be bothered. I will in fact be impressed when they can prove me wrong. Saliva didn't want to discuss. He offered no facts. He just sledged. First time we have ever spoken. You know I wont cop that.

One of the reasons VM pulled out of the WORL was due to administrator wankers thinking they were untouchable...........the other more obvious reason is that they were petty Nazis, but I digress...........................this site can just as easily go the way of the WORL :evil:

LMAO!!!! Pump you didn't need to go that far :lol: :lol: Thomas the Tank :lol: :lol:

Hey Pump in all honesty that was the first time I was honest and felt bad....truly. Sorry mwah!!!!!!!!!!

Fibroman

First Grade
The only thing that offended me about it Big Poppa was the fact that they were two unknown people in the pic. You should have found one with Rocco Siffridi and Jenna Jameson in it. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
fibro man said:
The only thing that offended me about it Big Poppa was the fact that they were two unknown people in the pic. You should have found one with Rocco Siffridi and Jenna Jameson in it. ;-)

Yeah well Pump likes Jenna but thats enough from you Fibro Sheet go and find the Penrith forum for now would you??

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
fibro man said:

RG is right. I do like Jenna. She is very...............................lets say talented. ;-)

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
ffs :lol: Thomas the Tank Engine.. LMAO.. kryst :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thomas suits my personality Penelope. Like Thomas I am calm, reasonable, patient & forgiving :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamiroquai

Juniors
Big Poppa Pump said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
ffs :lol: Thomas the Tank Engine.. LMAO.. kryst :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thomas suits my personality Penelope. Like Thomas I am calm, reasonable, patient & forgiving :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats all this about a rude Avatar ? all Avatars shold be of Bronco horses :lol: :lol:

salivor

First Grade
Big Poppa Pompous - Have you finished moaning and bitching yet?
You want to make a stupid uneducated comment like Lockyer is an over-rated ponce, don't exactly expect a rhode scholars answer in return.

As for your avatar - Nobody complained, a mod saw it and alerted other admin and mods, not because he/she was offended but because that avatar doesn't belong on this site. I do know that its in our avatar gallery and I've known for some time, it was supposed to be removed from there a while ago too but the person in charge of that area has got a lot on his plate at the moment.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
salivor said:
You want to make a stupid uneducated comment like Lockyer is an over-rated ponce, don't exactly expect a rhode scholars answer in return.

As for your avatar - Nobody complained, a mod saw it and alerted other admin and mods, not because he/she was offended but because that avatar doesn't belong on this site. I do know that its in our avatar gallery and I've known for some time, it was supposed to be removed from there a while ago too but the person in charge of that area has got a lot on his plate at the moment.

Sal just a quick question for you.........why do you have to be so rude???

Jamiroquai

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
salivor said:

All us Bronco Supporters are like that you know :lol: :lol: and smart too !!

salivor

First Grade
RoostarGirl said:
salivor said:

Have you asked big poppa pompous the same question? He slagged off Lockyer as an over-rated ponce and he got as good as he gave. He didn't like that and thought he'd rave on about me being an administrator which is irrelevant and then thought he'd bag me off in another thread. You might want to rethink who's being rude here.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
salivor said:
RoostarGirl said:
salivor said:

Have you asked big poppa pompous the same question? He slagged off Lockyer as an over-rated ponce and he got as good as he gave. He didn't like that and thought he'd rave on about me being an administrator which is irrelevant and then thought he'd s**g me off in another thread. You might want to rethink who's being rude here.

Pump made a simple comment about Lockyer.....that you didn't like and then you turned it personal.......Pump retaliated....

If you don't want to answer the question than thats fine :roll:

salivor

First Grade
I hate to break it to you but the answer is in there but since you want it spelled out, I'm giving as good as I'm getting. Sorry was it not the answer you were looking for or something else?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
salivor said:
I hate to break it to you but the answer is in there but since you want it spelled out, I'm giving as good as I'm getting. Sorry was it not the answer you were looking for or something else?

Ooops stupid me!!.

Now if what your saying is correct....heres an old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts