What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ben Hunt video

AceAv

Juniors
He'll probably have some perfect example (in his head) of when Gaigai showed one of our players up.

But I vote: Just ignore wankqaz lol!

1qaz

Juniors
Not surprising really that someone of your character would be the only person to speak negative of this video. You also seem to not be able read, as I've stated this was only from his last 2 games deliberately, as they've been his best this season.

How funny was it when Gagai was trying to chase Reed when Josh McGuire busted through the Beau Scott tackle. Not only was Dane slower than Jack Reed, he got pushed off like a little kid in the school yard, lol.

Keep trying though, sport.

BTW, how old are you?

Oh please.. Gagai and Mullen didn't train once this week due to their massive workload and both have missed games this season with lower leg injuries. The team only had one training session all week coming from a short turn around and a massive game against the Roosters. Now all the fans are shooting their jizz over Oates and Reed being quicker than the both of them. When the last time have you seen Reed and Oates running 60m + to score a try? Never.

Since you LOVE your stats.
How this for some staggering stats...
Gagai has had the most carries for the Knights in every single game for the past 7 games.
Talk about a workload!! no wonder him and Mullen look lethargic out there at times.

Where was Reed for the last try? That's right, he was too slow to get across to stop the money ball from Gagai. Guess who made a run on the 3rd tackle leading up to the last try? Yes that's right, Dane did! Even though he was buggered as hell, he still got up and made the most important play of the game 1 tackle later.

Guess who Gagai brushed aside like a flea to set up Mullen's last and best chance of a field goal in golden point? Yeah that's right.. he made Reed look like a school girl LOL

In the video you forgot to show Hunt's chip kick inside his own 40 which turning over cheap ball.
You forgot to show his piss ass attempt tackle on Scott's try.
You forgot to show his shocking last tackle kick which led to Naiqama making a break,, resulting in Uate's try costing the Broncos the game :crazy:

GAME SET MATCH TO ME AGAIN.

Next challenger please.

ggmu

Juniors
Oh please.. Gagai and Mullen didn't train once this week due to their massive workload and both have missed games this season with lower leg injuries. The team only had one training session all week coming from a short turn around and a massive game against the Roosters. Now all the fans are shooting their jizz over Oates and Reed being quicker than the both of them. When the last time have you seen Reed and Oates running 60m + to score a try? Never.

Since you LOVE your stats.
How this for some staggering stats...
Gagai has had the most carries for the Knights in every single game for the past 7 games.
Talk about a workload!! no wonder him and Mullen look lethargic out there at times.

Where was Reed for the last try? That's right, he was too slow to get across to stop the money ball from Gagai. Guess who made a run on the 3rd tackle leading up to the last try? Yes that's right, Dane did! Even though he was buggered as hell, he still got up and made the most important play of the game 1 tackle later.

Guess who Gagai brushed aside like a flea to set up Mullen's last and best chance of a field goal in golden point? Yeah that's right.. he made Reed look like a school girl LOL

In the video you forgot to show Hunt's chip kick inside his own 40 which turning over cheap ball.
You forgot to show his piss ass attempt tackle on Scott's try.
You forgot to show his shocking last tackle kick which led to Naiqama making a break,, resulting in Uate's try costing the Broncos the game :crazy:

GAME SET MATCH TO ME AGAIN.

Next challenger please.

Please please go to the Knights forum and u can all chat about how "great" Dane is.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Bretto, do the right thing.

Make Elia a Gagai video.

Here's one...

brokeback_mountain_ver3.jpg

Bretto

Bench
I'm working on a whole team highlights video for the season so far... It's pretty big, surprisingly.

H-Bomb

Juniors
Good video.Interesting to watch the difference in Hoffman and Kahu throwing themselves at the line to score and Maranta proping and butchering chances. Fear or just no clue ?

DeeJ

Bench
Good video.Interesting to watch the difference in Hoffman and Kahu throwing themselves at the line to score and Maranta proping and butchering chances. Fear or just no clue ?

Maranta is your safe type of player, like Jason Nightingale or Hazem el Masri, that are low risk. When Maranta is close to the side line he knows he isn't fast enough or big enough that's why he always steps in field to take the safe option rather than going for the try.

Unfortunately i think his confidence is down a bit too which is affecting other areas of his game which he might normally be decent at.

H-Bomb

Juniors
I agree his confidence may be down but i dont know if thats any fault than his own.He is a safe player, usually great with kicks. But i dont know if its cause he thinks he's not big enough, kid looks pretty big and strong, just unsure of himself.
Might be similar to Copley. Thought he was brought in way too raw and had his confidence shattered, but as someone who watched him for years i always knew he would have something to offer and after time he looked conmfortable and used his size and strength and looked better every game.
The difference between the two being it seemed copley threw himself into it despite the mistakes and maranta seems afraid to make a mistake. And as a die hard fan ill always appreciate a bronco player throwing themselves into something, even if its stupid (eg jack reed doing his collarbone on a dead play) rather than a player who wont put themselves on the line (pretty much everything Norman has done).

FYI i apologise for anything that doesnt make sense but with no broncos game tonight ive hit the sauce and hit it hard

AceAv

Juniors
Thanks for making our season look much more successful.

3 things I took from this;
1. Hoffman needs to pay wing
2. Kahu needs to pay wing
3. (I know some may disagree) Gillette needs to play our running 5/8

Russellk

Juniors
Maranta is your safe type of player, like Jason Nightingale or Hazem el Masri, that are low risk. When Maranta is close to the side line he knows he isn't fast enough or big enough that's why he always steps in field to take the safe option rather than going for the try.

Unfortunately i think his confidence is down a bit too which is affecting other areas of his game which he might normally be decent at.

I wish Maranta was Jason Nightingale. Maranta is our worst winger ever why cant Denan Kemp get a start over this nuffie.

DeeJ

Bench
I agree his confidence may be down but i dont know if thats any fault than his own.He is a safe player, usually great with kicks. But i dont know if its cause he thinks he's not big enough, kid looks pretty big and strong, just unsure of himself.
Might be similar to Copley. Thought he was brought in way too raw and had his confidence shattered, but as someone who watched him for years i always knew he would have something to offer and after time he looked conmfortable and used his size and strength and looked better every game.
The difference between the two being it seemed copley threw himself into it despite the mistakes and maranta seems afraid to make a mistake. And as a die hard fan ill always appreciate a bronco player throwing themselves into something, even if its stupid (eg jack reed doing his collarbone on a dead play) rather than a player who wont put themselves on the line (pretty much everything Norman has done).

FYI i apologise for anything that doesnt make sense but with no broncos game tonight ive hit the sauce and hit it hard

Yeah I've read Maranta's stats and he's a fairly big guy but when you see him on the field he looks so small. He tries hard, but he gets pushed back in every tackle and seems to be slower than a forward. He had a good season last year and looked safe and reliable in his appearances. Dunno what happened this year.

Maybe he does have to back himself more and pin the ears back once in a while.