What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ben Hunt video

Bretto

Bench
Something I whipped together this morning.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

[youtube]Szn8baeSJCU[/youtube]

Bretto

Bench
Would love to see one of Wallace and/or Prince over the last year and see how it matches up.

That's A LOT of video to go through. :crazy:

I might have a go if I get some time. But I might just limit it to Wallace. Although... Can anyone remember the last time Wallace made a line break or had a try assist?

Good video. The look on Hodges' face when Maranta kills that opportunity is gold.

Just watching it back, Maranta could have pinned the ears back and taken Boyd on, or, passed it back infield or dropped it on the boot for the inside men... There were 3 Broncos on the inside...

hooch is crazy

Juniors
Taken Boyd on, passed inside, chipped for himself, kicked back inside for Hodges, bombed it back towards the posts. Any of those options would have been better than falling on his knees. Every Brisbane supporter knew that once it hit Maranta, it was over. Even Lachlan himself must wonder wtf he's doing in first grade.

Wallace hasn't made a line break in three years, I reckon.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Great video.

Unfortunately all I'm left with is the haunting vision of Maranta absolutely murdering yet another overlap...

Hodges just about summed up every Brisbane supporter's feelings when he threw his hands in the air after Maranta stumbled right into the arms of Boyd.

Kiwi

First Grade
Imagine where we would be sitting on the ladder if Hunt had been in the 7 ALL YEAR

Kiwi

First Grade
Great video.

Unfortunately all I'm left with is the haunting vision of Maranta absolutely murdering yet another overlap...

Hodges just about summed up every Brisbane supporter's feelings when he threw his hands in the air after Maranta stumbled right into the arms of Boyd.

I noticed Hodges reaction as well.

Bretto

Bench
No highlights from the Parramatta, Titans, Doggies or Warriors game Bretto? :p

I see what you're getting at, but I just wanted to highlight his last 2 games as they've been the best he's played and demonstrate what he's capable of.

AceAv

Juniors
I could see hodges looking up at griffin like. Is this really who I'm paired with wtf!?

1qaz

Juniors
LOL is this video some kind of joke?
You know times are tough when a player has played over 80 first grade games but his highlight package comes from 2 games :lol:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
You know times are tough when a player has played over 80 first grade games but his highlight package comes from 2 games :lol:

Actually not too bad considering he has played about 95% of his games out of position.

1qaz

Juniors
Actually not too bad considering he has played about 95% of his games out of position.

My point exactly. 98.091281712670444% of times Hunt hasn't done jack shit.

And since old Bretto love his stats so much... Hunt had the most missed tackles by any halves on Friday night :lol:

Oh and and out of the centres.. Gagai had the most run meters, most tackles, most tackle breaks and came up with the biggest play of the night :cool:

Kiwi

First Grade
Whilst neither have been signed sealed or delivered yet, imagine how many of the Hunt breaks and half chances would have been turned into tries with Barba and Milford in support? We would have won both games in a canter ( do not excuse that pun )

Bretto

Bench

Not surprising really that someone of your character would be the only person to speak negative of this video. You also seem to not be able read, as I've stated this was only from his last 2 games deliberately, as they've been his best this season.

How funny was it when Gagai was trying to chase Reed when Josh McGuire busted through the Beau Scott tackle. Not only was Dane slower than Jack Reed, he got pushed off like a little kid in the school yard, lol.

Keep trying though, sport.

BTW, how old are you?

Last edited: