What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My confession

Choppies

Coach
Spelling-DictionaryNazi.gif

nat

Juniors
you all dont care so much that u went on for four pages whinging about it??????????
you're giving him the attention that he wants by going on about it for so long why dont u just ignore him???????????????????
just a thought

That's your first mistake Nat.

Thinking.

Preniers, you are a fartstain on the undies of life.

May your scrotum be used as a purse by a Cannibal.

God-King Dean

Immortal
you all dont care so much that u went on for four pages whinging about it??????????
you're giving him the attention that he wants by going on about it for so long why dont u just ignore him???????????????????
just a thought

What satisfaction does that give us?

Bazal

Post Whore
Nat....I personally just dislike Preniers and enjoy paying him out at every given opportunity.

Preniers, you are a skidmark on the underwear of society. You are proof that humans evolved from the apes, a missing link if you will. Have a nice day, merkin features.

Preniers

Juniors
*original post deleted by mod*
Preniers - time to read the site rules:

EDITING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS
Every member has the option to quote other member's posts when making a reply. Please note that posts which edit another person's post (by way of the quote function) will be deleted. In this we refer to 'quotes' which are deliberately trying to change the meaning of another member's post.
Repeated attempts at editing in this manner will result in a warning being sent and possible expulsion.
This doesn't include posts where the relevant point has been quoted. In this regard it is a matter of what is reasonable and commonsense should prevail.

Preniers

Juniors
some mod(dunno who) said:
*original post deleted by mod*
Preniers - time to read the site rules:

EDITING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS
Every member has the option to quote other member's posts when making a reply. Please note that posts which edit another person's post (by way of the quote function) will be deleted. In this we refer to 'quotes' which are deliberately trying to change the meaning of another member's post.
Repeated attempts at editing in this manner will result in a warning being sent and possible expulsion.
This doesn't include posts where the relevant point has been quoted. In this regard it is a matter of what is reasonable and commonsense should prevail.

Yer that was a mistake, when you look at the post, I did write something in it only in the wrong place. There was a massive break between the first line or so and the last. I wrote between that mistaking it for the end of the post. My mistake, but I assure you, it was not intentional. But while we are on the subject, I will bet I can fnd at least 10 posts where my quote has been editd. However I will make the original post below as you can't edit on this forum, and if you could have I would have changed the post earlier.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are off your float, get back on it bitch :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)