What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My dilemma

nöyd

Staff member
Crusher said:
Get with her..go defacto...knock up a couple of kids...get the baby bonus and buy yourself a PS3.

Man makes a reasonable argument...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was in a simialr situation (she was 17 when she had her son).

She was a great person, but her ex kept coming back into the picture (he was some drop-kick lowlife).

Needless to say, the threats of violence to me, her and my family just made me grow tired of it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Eelementary said:
I was in a simialr situation (she was 17 when she had her son).

She was a great person, but her ex kept coming back into the picture (he was some drop-kick lowlife).

Needless to say, the threats of violence to me, her and my family just made me grow tired of it.

This is what I'm concerned about. She said her kids father was beating her up for a couple of years. This shows self-esteem issues, & girls with these issues have a tendancy to go back their abusive relationships.

[furrycat]

Coach
Just because she has had a kid doesn't mean she is 'good' in bed... That is like saying a rape victim would be good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Immortal said:
This is what I'm concerned about. She said her kids father was beating her up for a couple of years. This shows self-esteem issues, & girls with these issues have a tendancy to go back their abusive relationships.

Yeah, that's a tricky one.

I mean, they're not always in that scenario, obviously.

But they often can be...

The problem is that, if you do get involved with her, you may have to fight her battles for her, so to speak.

Her ex may come back into the picture and you'll have a whole new mess in your hands.

Dude, your 19 years old........

How hard are relationships with out there being a third person.

Are you ready for that commitment?

I'm 22 and I can't even imagine being involved with a MUM.........A MUM!!!!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I for one hold a Diploma of bullsh*t from the University of Crap! making me an eminently educated individual......I think...........?

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think my main problem is I KNOW it won't last. I'm never going to look after another mans kid, yet I still wanna see how it goes.

Latest posts