What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Fears Part 2

Oscarman

Juniors
I'm really confident - almost as confident as I was before the Dragons final 2 weeks ago. Nothing to worry about.

slippy

Juniors
Im nervous about one thing occuring..

Taulima Tautai.. if we see him in the side come late friday night I will deadset watch the game blindfolded.

BLUENGOLD ARMY

Juniors
Spoke to Matt Utai last night playing poker and he told me the bulldogs players are absolutely sh***ing bricks and gave them no chance of beating us.
That has increased my confidence for this game.

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
I have been told that I am clairvoyant so here goes - we will win it.
We will beat the dogs with or without Mortimer. It is the next game that we should be nervous about. Lets just hope that the Storm and Broncos bash each other senseless.

sooperdooper

First Grade
i am more or so excited...
we have been in this position time and time before and failed.

no one expected us to make it this far after our first half of the season....

things definately feel different to years gone by, i have a quiet confidence about the boys and Ando...
however we are up against a strong team but as i said quietly confident

Nickeel

Juniors
I'm actually quietly confident. And nervous, of course. But it's more nervous excitement. I just want it to be Friday!

I was incredibly nervous last Thursday night and Friday morning, but calmed down a bit as the game approached. I could see that game as being a real stumbling block - a big win the week before and the prospect of a big game in the week to follow - but thankfully we did what we had to do.

This week will be an occasion like few others in the history of both clubs, and I am expecting our boys to play out of their skins. Our defence is so resolute at the moment, and if we can bring it to bear on this match we will be in very, very good shape.

It is the next game that we should be nervous about.

No, really, it's not. Just focus on Friday night, and worry about anything else afterwards. Without a win, there is no next game. Get out to the ground, scream and cheer, and have a ball!

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
i am more or so excited...
we have been in this position time and time before and failed.

no one expected us to make it this far after our first half of the season....

things definately feel different to years gone by, i have a quiet confidence about the boys and Ando...
however we are up against a strong team but as i said quietly confident

And I agree with this. We will pay the opposition the fullest of respect, as players and fans. But this is truly a game we can win. The most important part, and a big difference to previous campaigns (I believe), is that THE PLAYERS AND FANS ARE UNIFIED AND HAVING FUN! And footy is meant to be fun. I lost sight of that for a while, and I think the team did, too.

Friday is going to be awesome.

Nick

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I'm excited AND nervous.

The Bulldogs have won more games than any other team this year (and rightfully should have been minor premiers). They put away the Knights without Kimmorley and their lynchpin will be back this Friday.

They deserve the utmost respect. They have a few players who have the ability to take control and dominate a game.

We will have to be good to beat them.

The good news? We've been very good for a fair while now. We have the team, the players and the form to win. We even beat them in our last encounter.

This game is going to be huge ... if we win, I'd go so far as to say the grand final (regardless of that result) will almost be an anti-climax. If the Eels end up being the 2009 Premiers it will be BECAUSE of this Friday's game.

One bad game and it's all over, but just two more good games and we'll have the ultimate prize!!!!

I'm going to be a basket case for the rest of the week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm not nervous, well a little bit. But i am just enjoying the wonderful ride. Hopefully it can keep going :)

IFR33K

Coach
Although I'm nervous, I do believe the eels will get through, only if Morts and Inu are fit to play.

If we lose Morts, and Mateo is at 6, then we need a forward on the bench. If that's the case, then I believe Moi Moi and Cayless would need to spend more time on the field, and play the game of there lives.

Don't forget that Kimmorly will not be 100 % as well, and for sure his fitness will be down a tad.

Hopefully Parra's defence can be as rock solid as the last half of the season.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Spoke to Matt Utai last night playing poker and he told me the bulldogs players are absolutely sh***ing bricks and gave them no chance of beating us.
Nice mate, lets hope for the poor pricks sake his team mates never read this.:lol:

are you sure he wasn't just winding you up? i hope you went home with pockets bulging with his money!! :lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Nervous? I have a knot the size of my fist just to the left of my navel..... it came back yesterday.

Sounds like your constipated Colonel, full of poo and air....
Rub your tummy, go to the dunny and release the cargo.
Just worn everyone in close proximity when you do,..............
Road+Trip+Nate+Dump+1+066.jpg

Boooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

donkeywong

Juniors
In a nervous wreck!!have mouthed off for weeks now to my mates , saints fans and the like on face book ect ect!!However am quietly confident we will roll the doggies,and then take the g.f as it comes ie injuries and stuff.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I had a nightmare, we were winning by a mile with 10 minutes left and we ended up getting smashed. Then I woke up and all was good again..................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!