What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Fears Part 2

parra pete

Referee
Sounds like your constipated Colonel, full of poo and air....
Rub your tummy, go to the dunny and release the cargo.
Just worn everyone in close proximity when you do,..............
Road+Trip+Nate+Dump+1+066.jpg

Boooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

CLASSIC......:lol: :lol:

Ooooooooooooob

Eelogical

Referee
Eagerly anticipating Friday night though approaching it with quiet confidence. I firmly believe the Eels will win a highly entertaining, memorable encounter. I also expect my nerves will be at their most stressful state midway through the 2nd half.

Aristidis

Juniors
ahh once again i detect the stench of fear say hello to your new shadow my friend i will be following wherever you go and putting little yellow flags up to stop others from walking into your piles of sh*t

Your sig says it all. It has been a good season for Parra (well not really, good 9 games). Time to stand back and watch the big boys play. ;-)

Eelogical

Referee
I hope I am nervous. It gets the adrenalin pumping and adds more excitement to why I support a particular football team.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i'm nervous, much like when you really dig a chick and about to engage in sex for the first time, scared as sh*t you'll f**k up or get to excited and the party finishes too early, and then she says 'but it was still good' boooooooooo

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sounds like your constipated Colonel, full of poo and air....
Rub your tummy, go to the dunny and release the cargo.
Just worn everyone in close proximity when you do,..............
Road+Trip+Nate+Dump+1+066.jpg

Boooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

much like y old house after a big night on the grog:lol:

yy_cheng

Coach
i'm nervous, much like when you really dig a chick and about to engage in sex for the first time, scared as sh*t you'll f**k up or get to excited and the party finishes too early, and then she says 'but it was still good' boooooooooo

do they have talking dolls nowadays?

Your sig says it all. It has been a good season for Parra (well not really, good 9 games). Time to stand back and watch the big boys play. ;-)
my sig means that we can go into this game without fear we should have been gone long before the semis every week since round 26 has been a bonus

p.s. do you really think you are the first troll to come in here talking it up? dragons (game 2:D), panthers, tigers, warriors, knights, sharks.... they all came in bragging about how they were going to smash us and they all left with their tails between their legs

Last edited:
not quite, next sunday will be when the big boys play the little doggies will be drinking from their waterdish on mad monday :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts