What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My gut feeling tells me....

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
The Roosters will now look to offload the likes of Monoghan, Roberts & possibly Wing. They cannot afford to keep all of these players now since aquiring O'Meley. Would those 3 be good additions to our club?

The Colonel

Immortal
Centre, wing and hooker are hardly priorities but they did chase Roberts at one stage. I'd rather the club look at the front row before we go chasing anyone else. As it stands, players like Beattie, Nutley, Soward and possibly even Fitzgibbon would be the players I would see leaving before those three anyways.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I will say this. As old as Fitzbibbon is I like him as a player. Although we do have plenty of workers in our side.

However I would probably give my left nut for O'Donnell (though don't hold me to it):lol:

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Centre, wing and hooker are hardly priorities but they did chase Roberts at one stage. I'd rather the club look at the front row before we go chasing anyone else. As it stands, players like Beattie, Nutley, Soward and possibly even Fitzgibbon would be the players I would see leaving before those three anyways.

Those 4 you mention are hardly taking up there cap, Soward might be handy though...

Nutley wont go after 1 seasonm Beattie & Fitzgibbon aren't on a fortune i'm led to believe also...

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I will say this. As old as Fitzbibbon is I like him as a player. Although we do have plenty of workers in our side.

However I would give my left nut for O'Donnell though (don't hold me to it):lol:

I'd give both nuts...

forward pass

Coach
All you can be sure about is that the Roosters (Nick Politis in particular) can't handle not being one of the top sides in the comp.

They will go on a spending spree and buy more big names - you watch. And they will let quite a few go to do that !

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
forward pass said:
All you can be sure about is that the Roosters (Nick Politis in particular) can't handle not being one of the top sides in the comp.

They will go on a spending spree and buy more big names - you watch. And they will let quite a few go to do that !
Exactly!! wasn't myles on $350,000 aswell as Anasta?

I'd take Wing and Roberts and possibly Soward....

Stagger eel

Staff member
DanceMaster2000 said:
The Roosters will now look to offload the likes of Monoghan, Roberts & possibly Wing. They cannot afford to keep all of these players now since aquiring O'Meley. Would those 3 be good additions to our club?

I think they'd be quite a few of their players looking for fresh start elsewhere.

Stagger eel

Staff member
DanceMaster2000 said:
No, Parramatta. He's a player Dennis would like to have at Parramatta to compliment out cheerleaders.

Dennis might want him for the cheerleaders but Hages has the ultimate call on who he wants.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
eelavation said:
Dennis might want him for the cheerleaders but Hages has the ultimate call on who he wants.

You think Hagan wouldn't like to have Craig Wing on his roster eelavation? yet happy to have the likes of the lamingtons in our backrow. I'm sure he isn't that silly:sarcasm:

Wing is a premiership wining player, how many players in our side have won premierships.........

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
DanceMaster2000 said:
Ok......... umm did you hear that Tahu is heading to Union? I think we do have a hole out there and B Smith has the leg drive of a cripple.

Honestly Ben offers a lot to the side in defence and his leg drive has been quite good over the last couple of games.

If grothe is outside him watch the tries flow.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Honestly Ben offers a lot to the side in defence and his leg drive has been quite good over the last couple of games.

If grothe is outside him watch the tries flow.

I have my doubts, I just don't see him as a premiership wining centre.