What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My gut feeling tells me....

The Engineers Room

First Grade
ParraDude_Jay said:
Wouldn't mind Soward if we could ship out Finch as part of the deal, Soward has a brilliant kicking game and kicks goals too so we could drop Burt. Wouldn't want anyone else in their team since they wouldn't release Minichello or Soliola.

Then we'd have a player with less talent only in the side for his goal kicking.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
DanceMaster2000 said:
Wing signed for the Roosters once Souths got the boot, and if remember correctly a very tidy sum indeed aswell as being the hottest young talent in the game at the time.

he also said he would return to the Bunnies if they ever caem back into the NRL

they did, and he didn't

PJ Marshal

Coach
DanceMaster2000 said:
Wing signed for the Roosters once Souths got the boot, and if remember correctly a very tidy sum indeed aswell as being the hottest young talent in the game at the time.

but really whats that got to do with the price of eggs?

he's not a young talent anymore?

so whats your point :?

PJ Marshal

Coach
tbh the best young centre talent in the game is simon mannering, n whats even better he can easily slot into the backrow if needed....youd be crazy not to have a go for him but im doubtful the warriors would let a talent like that go

Stagger eel

Staff member
Craig Wing, I believe is in desperate need of a change of clubs he's fast becoming a very average firstgrade player and I even heard roosters supporters on talkback calling for his axeing ahead of Heath Le'Strange.

Eelementary

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
tbh the best young centre talent in the game is simon mannering, n whats even better he can easily slot into the backrow if needed....youd be crazy not to have a go for him but im doubtful the warriors would let a talent like that go

Totally agree, mate - that guy is class. Big fan of his.

Latest posts