What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Opinion of Everyone

astrogirl

First Grade
To anyone who knows who Providence's alterego is and isn't unimpressed - I don't get it. Why would someone maintain more than one personality on a forum. It seems a little deranged to me.

I know someone's going to argue that Reg Reagan / Matty Johns is well liked but Reg is a caricature.

However Providence's other identity appears quite likeable but has been using Providence's ID as a way of making mean-spirited remarks (there are examples of Providence's comments made prior to recent days, on the Knights section).

Describing me as McGoo was a giveaway. I remember that term because I don't know what it means, but based on previous context I think I am being described as crazy. Must admit I'm not happy about that.

mullet

Juniors
yeh dont worry bout it astro girl. After the whole half/sexi boi thing its lame. Theres a couple of dead give aways in here. The person who it is has posted saying its not them so.....

astrogirl

First Grade
mullet said:
yeh dont worry bout it astro girl. After the whole half/sexi boi thing its lame. Theres a couple of dead give aways in here. The person who it is has posted saying its not them so.....
All I can say is...

What a f*ckwit.

(Obviously not you mullet - just making sure my post can't be misconstrued.)

Andy

First Grade
I have to laugh at Astrogirl. She's the only person in the whole ffb, that is pissed off about the whole saga. :lol:

I have some advice for you Astro - LIGHTEN UP.

For those who don't know already...

I AM PROVIDENCE.

If you couldn't see that already, from all of the obvious posts in this thread, you need some serious education.

Providence was made up by me a long time ago as an attempt to create a bit of excitement in the Knights forum - it was a bit boring. After a while there, I stopped posting under the alias.

I decided to dust him off and introduce him in here because like the knights forum, things got a little mundaine in here too.

My original vision was to start a big fight between "providence" and myself (Andy) and try and get people to join sides of both personas, and eventually create a forum war so to speak. But it would have involved way too much work, and you're all too smart to get involved in something like sqabbling I'm sure :roll:

For those who have been offended by what I said as "Providence", I apologise. But be assured, I didn't mean what I said. I just used them as fuel for you to dislike him.

I was going to save this until 9pm, but I'm going out to buy some new ugg boots.

Astro, don't read into this too much. It was just a gag. You take life too seriously dammit!!

:lol: :lol:

I'm starting to think I should have done this on April fools day...

I thought the whole thing was very amusing..

It made my day less boring than normal.

For that andy i congratulate you.

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
I have to laugh at Astrogirl. She's the only person in the whole ffb, that is pissed off about the whole saga. :lol:

I have some advice for you Astro - LIGHTEN UP.

Astro, don't read into this too much. It was just a gag. You take life too seriously dammit!!
Repeating yourself a little there Andy.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need it. It does appear that I'm a little different to most ppl in the FFB so it actually doesn't surprise me that you have irritated me and no one else.

Also I have "known" you for a couple of years now, since the Knights forum days and I'm a little surprised at you. Though now that I think about it - I think you suggested that you and I stage a fight some time ago :? you are an odd boy...

Looks like my sense of humour is different to most others here.

Latest posts