What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Opinion of Everyone

Jess said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Ron Jeremy said:
I'm not in a loving mood today but Godzilla, if you had my life & day you'd know why i'm in an unhappy mood, then i come to my home on this site & some cumshot with 200+posts is starting sh*t on me??

Dont worry.. Godzilla is just jealous that you are lean and have big biceps. Godzilla was actually on a current affair tonight as an overweight 9 year old, this thing was 40 kgs overweight, with a total weight of 90kgs.

I saw that too but...9 yr olds weigh 50 kgs?

She might of been 50 kgs overweight. But still.. Yeah.. She was worried about people teasing her.. That should be the least of her worries.. SHe will be dead before 30.

PJ Marshal said:
9 years old and 90 kgs :shock: how does someone that young get so fat, f**k they weigh more than me

I blame the parents.

PJ Marshal

Coach
same stupid parents !

s_4children.jpg

Alba

Coach
Providence said:
TB - Has an inflated opnionion of hersef, boosted by the dribble from many of the lonely male posters in here. Talks a lot of rubbish.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Earl

Coach
Providence - Absolute mummy's boy who needs to purchase a mirror. Is such a dweeb he can't tell the difference between a cock and a pussy. Will probably spend most of his life testing pimple cream.

Alba

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cant believe someone that doesnt even interact with anyone on here can make so many judgements ... and by the look of it he is NOT a good judge of character! LOSER!

Sweeper

Juniors
Providence, i sit here amazed at your excellent judge of character. You should have a paypal link so that i can donate to further your career! (though you got CHs wrong)

31 years of symmetrical all-wheel-drive. Subaru - Think. Feel. Drive.
noftalogo.jpg

Guess I aint been kickin up enough dust round this place to get noticed.

But lol @ this thread....very entertaining.

Alba

Coach
Jess i aint cut i think its quite amusing how people think they know me when they dont know anything ... i have an inflated opinion of myself he says ... haha well he doesnt know me and he doesnt know my self esteem levels so he cant really make an accurate judgement can he?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who haven't read the first few page

Providence is a regular FFB member, using a pseudonym

In other words he has two identities

You all know him

Latest posts