What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Opinion of Everyone

Andy

First Grade
I think Providence needs some love...

Providence - Outsider who's desperately crying out for attention. :lol: :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
dont stress Fender, you can be an outsider with me!
and PG, I concur with what Mayo said

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am never funny you prat.

Go into the room of mirrors and have good long hard look at yourself.

gronk.

Providence

Juniors
Jimbo - A dick with legs. Doesn't think about much else other than chasing tail. Made even more obvious by the picture of Channel in his signature, who actually works at Carmens if he didn't already know.

EA - Hard, unforgiving, loves a good verbal disagreement. Intelligent and arrogant.

Jimbo

Immortal
Providence said:
Jimbo - A dick with legs. Doesn't think about much else other than chasing tail. Made even more obvious by the picture of Channel in his signature, who actually works at Carmens if he didn't already know.

:shock:

It's like you've known me my whole life!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Providence said:
astrogirl said:
You haven't told me what you mean by McGoo. I want an explanation.
Mr. McGoo. The cartoon - watch it.
No, I am not going to hunt for a cartoon.

I think you should try to be man enough to explain what you mean, rather than hide behind a non-explanation.

"EA - Hard, unforgiving, loves a good verbal disagreement. Intelligent and arrogant."

You're only saying I'm arrogant because I'm better than you. But I forgive you.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
pft next you will be telling me to dye my hair blonde and saying like and whatever 10 times in one sentance

Forum Idiot

Bench
:lol: :clap: what a joyous thread. i especially like your opinion of earl, povodance.
can you please give a more in depth opinion of me? because " the name says it all..." isnt very detailed.

Latest posts