What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My prediction rein to sharks.

John moz

Juniors
Just announced sharks hooker retiring i wouldn't be surprised if rein has agreed to sign with sharks.

TruSaint

Referee
Maybe, but hasnt he been linked to Newcastle ? Ennis's retirement may change that decision.

DB

First Grade
There's plenty of good barbers in Cronulla Mall too, so that could work for him in the long run.

Mr Red

First Grade
Why would they panic buy rein, when Segyaro is available???

They're probably already negotiating with Segyaro, whereas dragons trying to work out which promising junior they let leave in order to fit Mitch reins increased salary under the cap.....

since77

Juniors
628b747f8ccdfb757062f36a27eedecfc2295f515c0586e05fbfb0620c0571a2.jpg

duck

Juniors
Rein's game on Sunday was woeful even by his standards. His miles-forward face ball past JDB's nose late in the first half had me thinking maybe this guy is just trolling us now.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Farrah would be odds on to become a Shark. He plays well with the Sharks SOO players, would be a good fit in the Cronulla pack.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Rein's game on Sunday was woeful even by his standards. His miles-forward face ball past JDB's nose late in the first half had me thinking maybe this guy is just trolling us now.

He's just not a smart footballer. No denying his toughness and effort but lacks the smarts in my view.

Latest posts