What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Restaurant Rules

NPK

Bench
Have any of you ever eaten at one of the current My Restaurant Rules restaurants? If so, was Francesca singing? Was Bella gorgeous? Was Andre sweating? :lol:

Also, how are Ash and Amanda going since they won last year? Anyone know?

wittyfan

Referee
I've been to Pink Salt. :)

The steak there is to die for. Evan and Bella are the nicest people you could wish to meet, and the French chef Jeff is so funny.

Francesca sings like a tortured kitten and hopefully they will close tomorrow night.

Ash and Amanda are going great and recently extended the lease for Room 19 for another year.

Is it just me or does andre remind me of Gus gould?

That's good about ash and amanda because there was report that they had to vacant the building because the owner wanted to pull down and build something better

Razor

Coach
Been to RL several times

Francesca is a wonderful singer (but her sister Ebony is better)

Her brother Jasbo is handing out brochures at his school (the same school Francesca went to). Jasbo has been all over the school covering Preschool-Grade 12.

Razor

Coach
knights04 said:
Why on earth did they replace Curtis Stone with Dicko as host? :?

Curtis was offered the role again but rejected it because he doesn't feel comfortable doing reality TV.

But Dicko is much better.

NPK

Bench
hehe yea Bella is hot. I think Georgia is very nice too..and then Francesca is cute.

Andre actually reminds me of Fat Bastard from Austin Powers....he's big, reddish hair, light eye brows... :lol: