What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

Jake_The_Dog

Juniors
my stance on the bunny has softened of late. And you're quickly becoming a favourite of mine. You're a wordsmith much like myself

mah abilitiez in da werd smithin iz far beyond (liek teh galaxys far far wai) wut u couldz evr achievez wif ur small peanut head.

DB

First Grade
A lot of theories being thrown forward... So El D and BM are one in the same? It all makes sense now.

Ozzy

First Grade
u soundz liek teh kindz ov losr hoo bludgez on teh welfarez an livez in da housin commishun area cuz yous r 2 poor an teh 2 stoopid 2 improovez ur life.
:lol: I wish I was an attention seeking twat like you who can't compose a sentence and disappointed that women won't date me. Unfortunately I have to work and pay off a unit.

Jake_The_Dog

Juniors
:lol: I wish I was an attention seeking twat like you who can't compose a sentence and disappointed that women won't date me. Unfortunately I have to work and pay off a unit.