What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Rugby League Game Site

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
hey, i dunno why but i downloaded the nrl demo and when i try playin it the screen stays black with a blue bar running on the top. it just stays like that until u minimize it and exit it. anyone know what the problem could be?

izzo

Juniors
MadEaglesFan said:
hey, i dunno why but i downloaded the nrl demo and when i try playin it the screen stays black with a blue bar running on the top. it just stays like that until u minimize it and exit it. anyone know what the problem could be?

your computer?

CliffyGC

Juniors
hey Izzo Great patch the 97 one i get to change history anytime i want now.

I noticed you didnt have the players names changed mate if you want to change them i have the line ups from that miserble day and can send it to you.

Once again Super job with those patches id be really keen some people to have a site where we can have almost ever club side from the 30 -40 years availble to down load

Matta

Juniors
Can you put my patch onto your downloads section, because that IS your template for all these other patches.

Anyway, I'm too lazy (and have no time) to download all these but do they have the team names and player names/attributes changed on them? Well if you need help with that, izzo, then just ask me.

Matta (yeah yeah the guy who started it all even though i got the idea of edtiting off andrew_john7)

izzo

Juniors
i got the team lines ups and that but yer ill update those demo mods soons with all the trimmings needed.

n Matta ill put your patch up on my section too n give u cred for it

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Hey Izzo great work,
just a question, I can't get mattas patch to work, so i tried downloading yours, do i need to have the first official demo, cuz i have that and yeah i dont know how to play mattas game?

Cheers buddy,
addi

izzo

Juniors
Go_ze_doggies said:
Hey Izzo great work,
just a question, I can't get mattas patch to work, so i tried downloading yours, do i need to have the first official demo, cuz i have that and yeah i dont know how to play mattas game?

Cheers buddy,
addi

I dunno ask Matta about that kinda stuff lol

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Hey im sorry to be a pain in the ass coz this question has probably been asked liked 1000 times but how do you apply the patches for the demo.
Cheers

izzo

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
Hey im sorry to be a pain in the ass coz this question has probably been asked liked 1000 times but how do you apply the patches for the demo.
Cheers

www.winzip.com download the winzip from their

open the file in their

then press extract

then to the directory of were the demo is stored.

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Dude i downloaded Winzip and yeah but it still doesn't work, it says unable to play .dat/world/ yatayatayata so yeah bummer that, unless you could make it a demo where its not a patch?

Matta

Juniors
Go_ze_doggies said:
Dude i downloaded Winzip and yeah but it still doesn't work, it says unable to play .dat/world/ yatayatayata so yeah bummer that, unless you could make it a demo where its not a patch?

Yeah well my patch was all buggy anyway and it doesn't even work on my system anymore so I stopped bothering.