What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY SPRAY - For what its worth - by Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
I am sick and tired of hearing the bullsh!t Dave Q

Decades of hearing this is the year... you watch for yourself and then someone tells you so and so is the greatest player since sliced bread came in and then you think to yourself, hang on he is just an average wanker.

Nowdays we get the ins and outs of a ducks arse, 27 hitups, no surrenders, 3.7 kickreturns, has 32 ppi in his car tyres.

Sh!t is sh!t no matter how much coconut you sprinkle on it.

Its time to give our player roster a big dose of laxatives... I dont care if we get beat by 20 points as long as the starters play to their abilities for 80 minutes... thats when the pigs should get fed the strawberries.

Lemonades... Ive been on the wagon now for 11months.. I am on the lemon, lime and bitters or the ginger beer, les davidson ginger beer too - it's bundy

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Dave Q

Coach
Standard set piece critique

----------------managed to complete -----times out of .............
Had possession for less than ..........%of the match. Poor ball control, wrong options in attack, ..............................injured, made.............errors. Only manged to break the .....................line .........times. Star player.................had a bad game making only...................metres and threw..............bad passes.
Goalkicker........................missed...........attempts at goal. Conceded...............penalties against.........., Allowed in.........tries before and after half time. Fell in a hole for ............minutes.

Just about the script for all of the losing teams last week, this week and next week.

Oh and these days: Susatained.................. video refereeing decisions against them and had ...............tries disallowed for obstruction.

And the papers are screaming that the modern NRL player needs training planting the fugging ball down.

Never happened years ago. They would always fall on the ball and score. "Hold ball, fall over" simple but effective stuff. Modern day players couldnt comprehend the simplicity of scoring a try!

Same game, new language and for Quig's state of mind, same old mistakes tonight, which makes me wonder whether some footballers are capable of retaining anything at all!

Cheer up Quigs, they are a good side, well coached, youre well in this comp.

32ppi lol!

Quigs

Immortal
Dave - its getting late - the nurse will be here soon.

Ive taken two blue ones, they make me sleep and stop me stressing.

Tomorrow the Sun will come up - Little Johnnie will still think that the earth is still flat and the same temperature for this time of the year - and people will tell me Simmo is a great fullback in the making - and they will tell me that we are a chance to win it this year.

aahhh life goes on - we dan't want munch because life is good on Waltons Mountain.

Goodnight Dave, Night Spide, Night Grandpa, Night John Boy

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Shut up and go to sleep Dave.

f**k yahhhh

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Goodonya Quigsy. Well put. Spot on old son. We ain't a sh!t show. We shoulda won that. We are just place holders on the ladder. Yes we will win other games this season. No we won;t win the comp. End of story.

Quigs

Immortal
It's not all about doom and gloom me good Cap'n.

It's about being fed up to the eyeteeth reading crap, and a lot of crap in here week in week out about how good so and so is, we should have so and so playing here and there. We have a top selection of brilliant players picked in rep sides. We have this and we are gunna do that. Every year its about this time when the "this is our year" raises its ugly head.

The reality of it all is that the monkeys can't even string a few wins together. When the going gets tough they get lost.

When this current crop of superstars become consistant winners - or I would even settle for consistant performers - win or loose - I don't give a sh!t as long as they can walk off the paddock holding their heads up. At least it gives me grounds for some form of defence against the mass public ridicule I cop when I walk into the local pub.

Year in year out this mob drops games that they should absolutely murder. Give the ladder a mental thump and say - yep we deserve the right to be taken seriously this year.

What happens. They just f**k up.... and over the last decade or so that is the only thing our club has done consistantly - f**k up when they shouldn't.

Anyway the Coach is spewin', lets see what happens in the next ten or so days.

I am still happy with the highlight of the 2007 season - massacre monday - 40 to 4.

I'm seriously thinking that it will still be my highlight come September.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and fat Controller
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Quigs said:
It's not all about doom and gloom me good Cap'n.

It's about being fed up to the eyeteeth reading crap, and a lot of crap in here week in week out about how good so and so is, we should have so and so playing here and there. We have a top selection of brilliant players picked in rep sides. We have this and we are gunna do that. Every year its about this time when the "this is our year" raises its ugly head.

The reality of it all is that the monkeys can't even string a few wins together. When the going gets tough they get lost.

When this current crop of superstars become consistant winners - or I would even settle for consistant performers - win or loose - I don't give a sh!t as long as they can walk off the paddock holding their heads up. At least it gives me grounds for some form of defence against the mass public ridicule I cop when I walk into the local pub.

Year in year out this mob drops games that they should absolutely murder. Give the ladder a mental thump and say - yep we deserve the right to be taken seriously this year.

What happens. They just f**k up.... and over the last decade or so that is the only thing our club has done consistantly - f**k up when they shouldn't.

Anyway the Coach is spewin', lets see what happens in the next ten or so days.

I am still happy with the highlight of the 2007 season - massacre monday - 40 to 4.

I'm seriously thinking that it will still be my highlight come September.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and fat Controller
Quigs

Oh you've seen the light then Quigley

It's called fluff, the most irritating, unrealistic view of football there is.

Latest posts