What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Team for 2010

boro

Juniors
1. Morris- broken play running, speed, and defense is good. hits the line hard, good in the air .will get better.
2. Nightingale - speed ,positioning, good tryscoring record
3. Boyd- strong fend with speed, uperrbody strength, cant run sideways too much from the centres
4. Cooper- defence, speed, needs to work on attack, run lines, pass the ball
5. Lett, Taigive,
6. Hornby, Henry- hornby till henry is ready, hornby to bench
7. Soward- Is a match winner, kicking game
8. Hunt, Brent kite- will need to lift a level
9. Fein- zippy, good dummy half service, decent kicking option
10. Weyman- bends the line
11. Creagh- hits hard in defence, great ball runner
12 Smith- tough
13. Scott- ball playing backrower with spend and stamina

14 Prior-
15 Young-
16 costigan
17 a prop

We need a leader as C

saint-colesy

Juniors
I cant believe people can be so dumb to try and change the backline around, we were minor premiers for f**k sake. The backline worked. Seeing as we havnet signed a superstar outside back i see no reason for it to change at all.

SET2JT

Juniors
1.Boyd
2.Morris
3.Scott
4.Cooper
5.Nightingale
6.Soward
7.Hornby(C)
8.Greenfield
9.Fein
10.Weyman
11.Costigan
12.Creagh
13.Smith

14.Young
15.Hunt
16.Prior
17.Merrin
For a big game id put Costigan at hooker and Prior to 2nd row to bash the other team in the first 20 min then bring Fien on. Also im predicting a big year from Boyd his 2nd year as fullback i think hes support play will improve and hed score a lot of trys.One more thing a lot of people dont like Hornby at halfback and say hes to slow, Well he is slow but i think hes a decent halfback. Look how many time he makes half breaks and has his arms free but there is no support. If he was playing at Parra atm hed be killing it

saint-colesy

Juniors
You would use Prior as a bashing tool?

FMD.

I dont think hes even first grade standard let alone being able to be used to bash the opponents.

Thats what we have Costigan and Smith for, not Prior.

Ray Parlour

Juniors
1. Boyd
2. Nightingale
3. Tagive
4. Cooper
5. Morris
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Weyman
9. Young
10.Hunt
11.Creagh
12.Scott
13.Smith

14.Fien
15.Costigan
16.Greenfield
17.Prior (used more as a front rower)

Don't think Henry is ready just yet. One more season in TC.
Concern with me is front row. Hopefully Saffy pulls his finger out and Merrin comes good.